Really Chris.?!

She got so close that she almost kissed me.

"Woah I don't even know you and how you gonna try to kiss me but I just told you that I had a girl.?"

She looked curious.

"But that's not my business. Call me anytime when you breakup with that lame." She said feeling my dick and walking away.

"Wait I gotta question.."

"Yes.?"

"Umm would you want to visit one of my studios."

"Sure. Call me anytime."

I walked back to Jasmine and she was trying to hurry up and put here phone away.

"Why were you in such a hurry to put your phone up.? Who are you texting.?"

"Um why I mean my mom. She was texting about someone personal information in my family." Jasmine said shuddering.

"Hmm"

We left the restaurant cause I wasn't gonna deal with this hoe but imma still fuck her like I own it. She don't even give me tat feeling that makes me feel like I need her in my life but really all she need is this dick in her life cause she fucking with me and who ever is "Big Daddy😘😍😜😥" in her phone.

I drove her to her house and she walked out the door.

"Aye wanna come in."

I followed her to the room and we started to kiss slowly. I started to take off my clothes and picked her ass up. She threw down the stuff that was on her dresser and she sat on it. She didn't have any underwear on under her dress. 😒she a hoe. I took out my dick and started to put that shit inside her. She began to moan. Then she started to lick over me, ju!ped down from the dresser and started going lower and lower. She pushed me to the bed and started to suck my dick. I nutted in her mouth hella fast. She a hoe. I never nutted so fast. But I still have enough proof to say that shit. Then she climbed on me and I ate her booty. I picked her ass up and ate her on my shoulders. She kicked me in my ass. "Aye yo bitch. Only I can slap you in the ass but you can't touch my shit. I don't care that you kicked it just don't touch my shit." "Well damn daddy you gonna call me a bitch now.?" "You gonna call me a bitch after I gotten a tattoo that says your first initial." Pettttttyyy, I thought. "No that's your ex first initial.😶" "oh. Well...what your name again.?" I got my shit and walked the fuck out that bitch house.

"Fine. I gotta another nigga that want me anyway."

Either she was drunk asf or she just a plain hoe.

I drove to my house cause I don't got time for hoes that can't even remember by damn name. I sat on my balcony, put my legs up, and started to smoke my weed.