Tuesday

So today Im still not talking to tyleeha cause you already know she talking shit all the time and aggestive yeah yeah yeah. So we were at the lunch table and she was like waiting for me to say something. Like you know when someone who is looking at you and you can feel that they are looking at you.? Yeah, that's what she was doing which felt weird as fuck so I try my hardest not to look at when she's looking at her. Anyway, so Tacee sits down at the lunch table and she's kinda stuck in the middle. But tyleeha still sits there when everybody else does not talk to her so I don't even know why she sits over there. "Bruhh,you didn't talk to me all week like did I do something or you heard something that made you mad.?" Tyleeha said. I just like put a smirk on my face because she was trying so hard but I don't really give 2 fucks anymore cause I ain't tryna trip off no kids cause I got problems of my own so I just wanted to be left alone. So I was talking to Tacee but tyleeha keeps on talking to I her when I'm talking to her or when she's talking to me which is hella disrespectful. But I understand cause she got no other friends that sit over there so but the only thing I don't understand is why does she bother to sit over there when she got nobody to talk to. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING WHEN SHES DISRESPECTFUL. I don't want to be friends with someone who puts me down and that's the person she is so I'm not bothering with her and it's just doing too much for me.