Brand New Week

So today, think is going to be a good day for some odd reason. So I woke up really early than I usually do because the dog was making a lot of noise. So since I woke up so early I took a bath, did my hygiene, and watch Netflix until its time to get out the house. I decided to wear a black shirt, black timberlands, and some bleach ripped pants. I just wanted to wear something plain but not too plain.

So I walked out the house with Marcus and it was cold asf. "Marcus, imma walk you in this time instead of your teacher," I said looking into the mirror while driving. "Okay," Marcus said stuffing his face with that pop tart of his. I parked the car and I see his teacher without a coat on. I know we gotta be cold. "Oh Hello, Ms.Stevens." She said it all sweet like she was having the best time of her life as a preschool teacher. I said hi back. I unbuckled the straps on Marcus's car seat and he jumped out the back seat. We opened the door and there was a lot kids, little tiny chairs, book bags all over the walls, and cake & cookies. "Maan, I need to be here with you Marcus, this look...fun. I said trying to keep myself from cursing. Marcus had on a black jacket & shirt, Grey sweatpants, retro 11s that was black and white with a little red. He looked better compared to all the other kids cause some of them had socks and sandals, cartoon shirts, and dinosaur pants. He had a jordan book bag while others had like Dora, the backgardians, and all that crap. "Boy, you better not leave that bookbag or let someone steal it, here, a lock so no can steal it. And don't lose this key or it will become your life by mom and dad kicking your.. Butt." I saw a kid kicking a boy after I said that. "I promise sister, he said stuffing himself with cookies. He's always eating, he eats like he hasn't ate in months. Then I see some girls running up to him like he was a celebrity trying to get his autograph. "Why, why me, Khlo why do I gotta be so cute.?, he asked. "Idk, that's how the phase goes, I mean you do have curly hair and a dipple. While people got nappy hair, I shouted over the girls. "Well, good luck with that cause I'm bout to leave." "No wait," I hear from marcus in the background while I open the door.

I jumped into my car with freshly baked cookies and cake. I got the one from his teacher because I don't trust the cake from them kids. So I drove off to the highschool and picked up Tacee after I got a text saying "Can you pick me up Goofball ." We walk into the school and I went to my locker and I saw a cute boy with curly dark hair that is the color of a vanilla wafer. (( I was hungry at the time )) He looks shy and all innocent so I knew that was a sign that he was a new kid.