Is This Really My Baby.?

After the prom night, I was fucked. I was tired than a MF. I heard my phone blowing up. It was Jasmine, of course. "You my baby daddy and you gotta pay child support. I don't like that bitch that you say you go out with. I saw her fucking a nigga in a tree. You my baby daddy cause you was the last person I fucked. Well second to last cause I can't get pregnant so quick from yesterday night. This baby gone look like you and I hope he don't sure don't act like you. But that's okay cause he dont need you, he need ya money. Come get your baby when he comes. Byes"

Wow. Is this bitch serious.?! I guess we got to get on Maury cause this bitch doing too much.

At the warehouse

We had a meeting about having a break about killing these niggas. Fine by me so I can't be less by jasmine. I was on the other side of the room so jasmine don't come with that bullshit. She gave me an evil look. "You got some nerve not answering my fucking calls bitch." Everyone else walking out the kitchen. "Get this in your crazy ass head. I don't fuck with you and that ain't my baby.

"why you gotta lie.? Why don't you love me anymore.? "

"Ayo why you always acting like a bitch and I moved on so don't come yelling at me cause of your problems with the last nigga you fucked."

She started to cry louder and on her knees like she was worshiping me.

"You got some problems. You need some Jesus."

"Pleeeasseee.!! Just love me and yo baby. Come home so we can make a family. I loooveee you Chrrisssttoopphheerrr.!!"

"What is you on. How the fuck you start acting like this all of a sudden.?! Did you get babymama-idis" I said walking away.