1 Murderer

"I think we deserve a drink" Bellamy sighed, coming to stand beside Clarke.

"Have one for me..." she said quietly, fighting back a tear as she watched the Arkers and her people return to camp from Mount Weather.

Bellamy turned to face her, and spoke as if he were reading her thoughts.

"We'll get through this." He said softly and Clarke met his eyes with hers and started rethinking her decision to leave.

She glanced back at the camp and watched as her mother was carried inside on a stretcher, Wick following with Raven in his arms.

"Seeing their faces everyday is just going to remind me of what I did to get them here!" She said and Bellamy looked determined to change her mind.

"You want forgiveness? I'll give that to you... you're forgiven, you don't have to do this alone!" He stated and Clarke felt like breaking down in front of him.

Instead she heald herself together but Bellamy was not giving up. "Please come inside" he pleaded and Clarke couldn't argue with him anymore, she couldn't leave her mother or Bellamy or the others.

She nodded slowly and looked away from Bellamy as a tear fell down her cheek.

She began walking towards camp, fighting back more tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

She headed for the medical room which was much better equiped than the drop ship had been before the Arks arrival and Clarke was glad for it.

"Mom are you alright?" Clarke cried, running over to where her mum lay.

Abby nodded, of course she would she's a badass! Clarke had a flashback to seeing her mum put on the table at Mount Weather and she remembered all the people falling to the floor as she irradiated the entire level.

"Clarke I'll be fine" Abby insisted as she gave her daughter's hand a squeeze. Clarke nodded and turned around to see Raven being tended to by Jackson.

"Hey I can do that, you tend to my mom" Clarke said, Chipping in and Jackson smiled gratefully. He didn't argue and hurried accross the room to help Abby.

Raven didn't say a word while Clarke cleaned her wound and patched it up.

"Clarke..." she said as Clarke put down the blood soaked cloth, her hand shaking. Clarke turned to face Raven who looked worried. "You did what you had to do...I would be dead...we would all be dead if you hadn't" she said and Clarke nodded, managing a weak smile.

She was thankful that Raven had said that but she wasn't sure everyone will see it the same way.

Raven had lost her leg brace in an explosion at Mount Whether and Clarke couldn't see another one.

"Hang on, I'll see if they finished your leg brace." Clarke said calmly and Raven nodded.

Clarke left the medical unit and found Wick who was waiting outside, presumably for Raven.

Clarke was about to ask him for the brace when he shoved one quickly into her arms. She smiled and headed back to Raven.

"There" Clarke said once she had strapped Raven's leg in. She wobbled to her feet refusing any help she was offered and soon enough she had hobbled from the room.

Clarke left and began wiping the blood from her hands. She added more soap and scrubbed harder. She kept scrubbing until someone stopped her.

She looked up to see Bellamy. He removed his hand from her arm and kept his eyes locked with hers.

"I think they're clean" he stated and Clarke looked down. Sure enough they were spotless and she had rubbed so hard that her skin had turned a bright pink.

She stared down at them in dismay as she imagined blood pouring down them. The blood of all those innocent people...children she killed.

She felt her breath catching in her throat and Bellamy said something but she couldn't hear him.

"Excuse me!" She mumbled, pushing past him in a frantic sweep as she pictured blood dripping from her hands and spilling onto the floor around her.

I'm a murderer! She said to herself! She killed all those people! I'm a murderer!

AN: so this is the start of my fanfic. If you couldn't remember, Abby and Raven were both hurt at Mount Weather and were victim to the bone marrow extraction!

Go check out my Instagram @the100positivity for Bellarke and the 100 edits

Hope you enjoyed and comments and rates are appreciated xxx love you all