Mr. Chicken Dude and his Almost-Dead Girlfriend -Oreo-

Ok, ok. Who the bloody hell are the three Knights?! Was I supposed to get a memo on this?! I was pulled out of my wonderings when a certain man stepped out of the shadows. Coarn. Should've seen that one coming.

Us three started to attack and - foolish me - I used my last smoke bomb. Coarn was dazed for a second, and I tried to take a silly chance and attack. I kicked, but Coarn was quite fast. He grabbed my leg and slammed me to the ground.

"You could have great potential, Oreo." he growled, "But your foolish ways pull you down to bottom ranks. Ditch these scoundrels and that attitude of yours...and we could rule the universe!"

I pondered for a millisecond, or maybe two. Ruling the universe? Nah. Not on my bucket list. Materializing fresh biscuits out of thin air sounded like way better. Or seeing Drake sing Let it Go in an Elsa dress. I've heard him squawking in the shower like a duck, now he's got to get his smelly butt on stage - no, television.

But the answer was simply simple. "Never." I growled solemnly. I had no time to laugh about the silly face he made. It was quite distorted if you ask me. Coarn looked like an owl on drugs. I rolled out of the way, slightly chuckling. Then the fight continued.

Coarn and Nevaeh had a tad of a chat. I knew Nevaeh was getting mad - even sad, for tears welded in her chocolate eyes. The dastardly villain - Coarn - also seemed to be distressed. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead, and his face looked slightly less ghoulish - more human-like. The two of them kept growling and spitting words at each other.

All until Nevaeh was clawed in the chest.

Her knees buckled, and her eyes bulged with tears. Nevaeh let a weak cry of pain before collapsing. Thick, crimson blood spilled from her gaping wound. I couldn't bear to see it; my own eyes brimmed with tears.

"NEVAEH!" I shrieked. I gave Coarn a dirty glare. "You bloody bastard! You should go to Hell for the damage you have caused! I have had quite enough of you and your damn Red Hoods!"

Coarn tapped at his chin. "Interesting...you care for the petty cheerleader. I wouldn't."

I shot him another glare. "Don't you listen, silly demon? I told you to go to hell!"

He did the face again.

"Now, who's next?"

Mr. Chicken Dude swooped to my side, and stooped at the crippled girl. "Nevaeh," he whispered.

Before Drake did anything else, he let Arro free of his skin. The bird glided to a very pleased Coarn as he watched the bloodshed unfold. The Red Hood only just noticed the Seekr, which started pecking at Coarn's head like a woodpecker.

"Augh! Stupid bird! Get off of me! The Great and Powerful Coarn shall not be defeated by a silly Seekr!"

"Ow! Stop that!"

"Ow! Ow! Owie!"

While Coarn was occupied, I checked Nevaeh's pulse. I looked back to Drake once I felt blood slugging through her veins.

"She has a pulse, but it is very faint. Nevaeh isn't dead," I said.

Drake nodded solemnly. His eyes were stone cold, full of worry and distress. "Good." he smiles, "Now let's finish him off."

"For your almost-dead girlfriend, Mr. Chicken Dude."