Free Time -Nevaeh-

"Hey," I hared Drake say.

"Hi," I responded.

"I fought today,"

"Really? Against who?"

He chuckled. "Not sure. I only know she was at least my level."

I looked down.

"Hey it's not your fault you are naturally good. You walked in this place and whooped up on me. I need training, but eventually I'll be your level."

I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Where is Oreo? I heard she just got out of the infirmary." Drake asked.

"I'm not sure, but why do you need her?"

"I just have to talk to her, that's all."

"Okay."

"Umm, I'll be right back. Stay here."

I flew up to my dorm and changed from my cheerleading outfit into my going-to-the-swamp outfit. I ran back downstairs.

What are you doing? Paisley asked.

"You'll find out,"

Back at our meeting spot was Drake, but Oreo was with him. She was laughing and talking. Drake spotted me.

"Sorry Oreo, but I've gotta go,"

She looked at me bitterly then frowned sweetly at Drake.

"Alright then." She said as she walked away.

I tugged at Drake. Paisley got into her owl form, as did Arro. I lead the pack running across the grounds until we were deep into the thick woods.

"Where are you taking me?" Drake yelled as we ran.

"You'll see!" I replied.

Then we reached it. It was a turquoise, clean pond. Hanging green ivy fell from the treetops, brushing the surface of the pond.

"Wow," Drake said.

"Yeah. Paisley found it one day while soaring and took me here. I know you have water class soon, so I thought we could practice control."

"Okay," he said.

And we did. I made levitating water droplets and pelted him with them. He made waves and splashed me with them. By the time we were done, we were soaked. So we swam around a little. After that, Paisley offered to get our dragons so we could fly back to campus. We didn't object. Once they all came back, we flew to Aliamigize. The whipping wind dried us off.

"Thank you for showing me your cool spot. It was great. I've gotta get to class. Bye!" Drake said.

"Bye!" I called as I waved.

You looooove him, Paisley commented.

I rolled my eyes.

"Please do be quiet," I said as I flicked her gently.