The Showdown -Drake-

"You expect me to stand around while we are being attacked?!" I almost screamed at Lyze

"YES!" He shoved me into a closet and i could hear his foot steps becoming quieter as he left the room.

I muttered to my self as I lit a spare match and looked in the closet. The little fire shone to show a flight suit, and new claws... Made of hawk talons. I took The tips I had off a four on these ones. I put on the flight suit, and a pain shot into my back. I moved my shoulders and the pain disappeared. The flight suit was black and dark green... There where boots, which I also slipped on. A crown of thorns was On a shelf and I slipped it on. " Carpe Diem." I whispered as I opened the closet and ran out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The battle field was splattered with blood, and the life less bodies of my class mates. I ran towards the dragons for the Fli students but it took off. I looked around. And looked at the flight suit again... Where those wings? The sharp pain! The suit was attaching it's self to my back! I gasped and resized with wings, I didn't need a dragon to take off. With a strong pound of my wings I shot upwards.

Our ranks where thinning quickly. I swooped down decapitating several Red Hoods before launching upwards. Suddenly, a scream sounded below. Oreo! I swooped down, slowing my drop as I neared the ground. The battle field stated at a stand still as I landed, and Oreo's at takers retreated. Somebody in a flaming dress ran over to me, who was a fancy looking Nevaeh. Oreo stood up, her face battered. I stood up straight.

"Thanks Chicken Boy." Oreo said

"Wow. Thanks." I mumbled

Murmurs of " The Three Knights" blazed through the crowd of jump suits and red cloaks. Suddenly the crowd parted and guess who was the one we where face to face with.

Coarn.

I scowled and clenched my my taloned hands.

"You three trainees are awfully brave, aren't you?" Behind him ranks of red and other colors where re forming. They separated, the ranks of Our School trickling over behind us "Knights".

"Yeah." Giggles and laugh spread through our ranks. Coarn scowled.

Nevaeh turned to face our rank.

" Leave!" She screamed " Coarn is not a force to be meddled with." Our ranks turned and flooded into the school and Coarn spoke to his troops simply, who disappeared in a flash of darkness.

"Now, where do we begin?" He inquisitively spoke.

And the Knights launched their first attack on Coarn's life.