Chapter 2

One morning I woke up to the place I despice the most. I went down the stairs to the living room. Mrs.Simpson was in there watching tv. When I walked in she turned it off really fast so I could not watch it. They always do that to me. I have no windows in my room. every room that has a door is locked. the bathroom has no windows. Im not allowed to watch any tv. Its like where ever I am in the world no one knows Im here. "Hello Venessa! How are you?" Mrs.Simpson asked me. And I know what your asking. 'Why is she calling you Venessa when my name is Annebelle?' Well, the horrible man also know as Mr.Simpson told me that my name is now Venessa as part of the story and he told his wife that thats my name. "Im bored!" I told flopping down on the couch. "Your always bored." she says with a chuckle. "Thats because I have no friends. I can't watch tv. And i can't go outside!" I said with some anger in it. "Can I please go outside?" I aksed. "NO." an angry man voice came from behind me. I turned around and I saw him. The person I hate  the most. But, he looked angry I have no idea why. "You cannot go outside. You will just get hurt." he said crossing his arms. "But Im 18! arn't I supposed to move out?" I asked. "No. You will move out when we say for you to move out." he said with anger in his voice. I turned around with a "WHAT?" face at Mrs.Simpson. "Maybe she should go outside. I mean she is 18 and all." she said standing up. "NO SHE WILL NOT GO OUTSIDE OF THIS HOUSE!" he screamed and jumped on Mrs.Simpson and started beating her. I was even more scared when he pulled out a knife. Right then and there I figured out he was Bipolar. He just now killed his wife. He turned around and said "Im coming for you." and he took the knife out of his dead wife and chased me. I locked my door and put my back to it. "Im stronger than you and the lock." he said breacking down the door. When he was in he beat me and did "His Business". When he was done I made a ran for it. When I was at the door about to open it he stabbed me in the thigh with the knife. All I did was ran. I ran as fast as I can carry my body while looking back to see if he was coming. When I saw he wasn't I turned around and ran into something. And I blacked out riight then and there.

A/N

Hey again! i hope you liked this one! please if you have an thoughts or suggestens im more gladdly to take them.