Chapter 5

Harrys/Nialls/Louis/Liams POV

Yes shes going going to live with us.

Zayns POV

Ok?

Annebelles POV

I got changed in a different outfit and walked with the boys to a van. The seating went like this. Harry driving. Louis shotgun. Zayn behind Harry. Niall behind Louis. Me Behind Zayn. Liam behind Niall. I was looking out the window since I got in here. "Where are we going?" I asked. Harry looked in the mirror. "We are going to a few shops then going home. If thats ok with you?" Harry told me. I just nodded. I was looking out the window with silince in the car. I was looking out the window when we came to a stop and i looked to the front. "Ok we are here everyone out." Harry said unbuckling his seat belt. So I did the same and got out of the car. I followed after the lads into a shop were there are phones and phone cases everywhere. What the....... "Hello. How may I help you?" the worker lady asked walking up to us. "Ello. We would like to get her a cellphone. The newest  IPhone you have." Louis said pointing at me. "Ok follow me." She said walking towards the IPhones. "Bell Bear. Im going to call you that. You can go look at the phonecases for IPhone 5s over there while we get you one." Louis told me. Before I can protest he walked away. So I walked over to the IPhones. I dont want a case that is stupid I want one that says me. When I was looking at them I saw 2 cases I would love to have. One was a glitterful American flag. The other one is a glitterful UK flag. Both perfect since Im from America and im going to live in the UK. When I grabed them Louis came up to me grabed my hand and dragged me to the desk to what I guess to pay for everything. "What cases did you pick?" Louis asked. I handed them to him. I also love the cases because its glitterful. "These are cool!" he said putting them on the desk. When they were done Louis handed me the phone and cases. We said thank you and got back in the car to go to where ever navigation Styles takes us. "You guys didnt have to do that for me." I said. "No we had to. Since you are living with us you need a phone when you need one of us to pick you up or something." Liam explained. Wait! I think I remember some phone numbers! I think my moms and some friends! "I think I remember some phone numbers from when I was 13." I said. "Well what numbers do you think you remember?" Niall asked me. "I think my moms and a couple of friends." I said. "Than Call WOMAN!" Louis said. This boy.............

I typed in the number of I think id my moms. After 3 rings she answers.

(Phone conversation)

"Hello?'

"Mom?"

'Annebelle? Are you ok? Where are you? What happened?"

"Ya mom Im fine. Umh.....Is dad there I want tell you both."

"Ya let me get him." 

"Hello?" 

"Hi daddy." by now Im crying.

"Annebelle! Sweetie is that you?"

"Yes."

"Annebelle. Where are you?"

"Im in London UK." 

"LONDON?!" 

"Ya but Im ok. I have 5 amazing friends here that I will be living with. Is Chase there? I want to talk to him." 

"Ya I will put him on." 10 seconds later.

"Hello?" 

"Chase?"

"ANNEBELLE! OHMYGOD IS THAT YOU? ARE YOU OK? IM SO SORRY I DIDNT SAVE YOU IM AN IDIOT!" 

"No Chase its ok. Im fine. Dont beat yourself up I knew you didnt want to go to the baseball game because you like soccer better but dont beat yourself up ok?"

"Ok I wont. Where are you? I miss you! I want to see you and hug you til I die."

"Hahahaha. Im in London UK. I miss you too. And I want to see you to but I dont know about the hug."

"Oh. Mom and Dad want to talk to you again." 

"Ok."

"Annebelle?"

"Ya?'

"Be careful. And we love you and miss you."

"Love and miss you too."

"Bye."

"Bye."

(End of Phone conversation)

SECRET ADMIRER(s) POV

Damn........... She has a boyfriend that she loves and misses. That lives in America.

A/N

Hey! Hope you liked this long long long chapter. Haha. I wanted this to happen for a while. Just wait til the friends phone calls. will that be them or someone else? comment on who you want the secret admirer(s) to be. ok well Stay beautiful lovlies! bye!

-Cassie