Chapter 23

NIALLS POV

I cant believe this! Liam dating Annebelle! Liam just ended a relationship 5 months ago. When I had was the last time I had a girlfriend? Oh ya since highschool. And I believe that Annebelle is my princess. And I will fight for my princess. Weither Liam likes it or not.

ANNEBELLES POV

Looks like Liam and I are going out. I was drawing when the door bell rang. I got out of my room and headed downstairs. I was in the living room. "Coming..." I said. I opened the door to a big grinning Tori. "Hey whats up?" I said to Tori. "I need your help." She told me. I let her come in. I led her to my room and I closed my door. "So what do you need help with?" I asked. "Harry asked me out an..." "HARRY ASKED YOU OUT? OMG THATS AWESOME!" I interupted her. "Ok you go get in the shower and I will pick out your outfit and do everything." I told her pushing her into my bathroom. "Thanks again Bellie Bear." Tori told me and shut the door. I picked her out. I picked out a spegetti strap short to long navy blue dress. With a pair of black pumps with a ruffle thingy. Also with a navy blue neckless and earrings. I did her make-up of a basic smokey eye with mascara and eye liner.  She had a couple of arm candy (not real candy) and a hand bag thats is a dark blue with secrents. I curled her hair into the most perfect curls. When I was done I had her look at her self in the mirror. "Oh my gosh! Annebelle! Its perfect! thank you!" Tori said and hugged me. "Its what I do." I said. "Ok well here it goes." Tori said opening my bedroom door.

A/N

Clif hanger little

how was it? the next chapter it will just be of Tarrys date. well stay beautiful lovlies

-Cassie