Chapter 8

We walked into the store. OHMYGOD! Clothes were everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE! I looked throught stuff and found lots of outfits. Some of them fit some not. When I was looking through all these clothes my phone rings. Huh? A unknown number. Should I answer it? Ok I will.

(Phone conversation)

"Hello?" 

"Hey. Is this Annebelle?"

"Ya......Whos calling?"

"OHMYGOD! Its me! Tori! Tori Jones! Your best friend since birth!"

"Ohmygod! TORI! Ive missed you! How are you?"

"Ive missed you too! Im good! How are you?"

"Oh you know just.... The regular getting kiddnaped and getting away years later and wake up a month later in a hospital saved by 5 boys and going shopping with them."

"Oh my. Are you ok?" 

"Ya Im fine. Im just glad none of my friends got hurt."

"Ya. I hope I can see you soon."

"Me too. I miss everyone of you!"

"We miss you too. What? Ok Ok Ok I will. Annebelle?"

"Ya?"

"I have to go. My stupid younger brother wants me to take him places because my mom cant."

"Oh ok. I will keep your number so I know its you and talk to you later."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye"

(end of phone conversation)

"Who was that?" I turned around and see Liam. "Oh. Just a old friend that I have been friends since birth." I explained. "Oh cool. Did you find anything?" He asked. "Ya." I said. He looked at the clothes in my hands and took them to the counter. There they go again buying the stuff I was looking at when I dont want them to. AHHHHHHHH. 

A/N

How did you like it? This is to my bestest friend/SISTA Tori. well stay beautiful lovlies.

-Cassie