Chapter 27

(warning there are going to be swear words in this just to let u know A/N)

ANNEBELLES POV 

(6 months later :) )

Nothing fun has happened. Or anything exciting. It's been pretty boring really. Me and Liam are fine. It's not weird between us. Which is awesome. I'm right now in my room finding new songs. I really really like this one songs called Pretend It's Ok by Little Mix. Also a song called What About Love by Austin Mahone. I was learning the lyrics when Zayn and Harry called me down. I don't know what that's about.

NIALLS POV

It's been 6 months since Annebelle and Liam broke up. Now these past months I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with her. She just on my mind 24/7. And I know that Annebelle is my princess that I'm looking for. I was in the living room with the boys. Zayn and Harry are on their phones when Louis and Liam are talking. I'm just watching tv. all of a sudden Zayn looks mad, angry, and hurt. Same with Harry. They are talking quietly when they call for Annebelle. I wonder what's going on.

ANNEBELLES POV

I went down stairs to the living room where all the boys are at. "Ya........?" I asked. "What the hell is this?" Harry asked really angry showing me his phone. It showed a tweet to Zayn and Harry from some one making fun of them. I looked at the tweet and it had my picture for my Twitter account, my name, but instead of @annebelle_brooks it says @annebelle_br00ks. So that's not my Twitter. They must think it is but it's not. I haven't been on Twitter in like 5months. "That's not me......" "BULLSHIT!" Harry said. "It has your fucking name and picture and u said that was your Twitter!" Harry is not screaming at me. A little fact about me. I don't do well when people yell at me. I get scared, start whimpering and teary eye. Kinda what I'm doing. "That's not me........" "Just admit it Annebelle! Me and Harry know it you! just stop lying." Zayn said. "I would if it was my account. But that's not my account." "You know what go..... I don't want to see you or be near you! Just get the he'll out!" Harry said. From the corner of my eye I can see Niall, Louis, and Liam looking at us. "Fine if you don't want me here. I fail do what you want. I'm giving you your wish." I said going to my room. I grabbed a big big big bag and put all the stuff I own that they didn't buy me. I put my guitar in its case and opened my door. I walked out of the room downstairs. I went to the living room and everyone is shocked. Even Harry. I walked right past Harry and Zayn and went out the door. Looks like this is my new life. I don't need them. Right?

A/N

the end is here. :( but there is going to be a sequel. just for you guys. I don't want it to end here. j 

it's just starting ;) well stay beautiful lovelies 

-Cassie