Chapter 18

"Harry?......" I asked. "Ya?" he said. "Go after her." "What?" "Go after her. I know you arent lieing. I see it in your eyes. But if you hurt her I will rip your balls off. But Shay will do worse." I said. "Thanks." He said getting up. He hugged me and left. I decided I would go for a walk. get fresh air. I grabbed my coat and played with my phone. After 20 minutes I headed down stairs.

HARRYS POV

Im going to do it. Im going to ask out Tori. I went to the living room where everyone but Annebelle is. I went over to Tori. "Hey....Tori can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I asked. "Ya. Sure." She said getting up. We went into the kitchen. "Ok. Now ever since I saw at the door that first day.....I couldnt stop thinking of you. I love everything about you.... All you little things... Everything..... And I have been wanting to ask you. Tori? Will you go out with me?" I asked looking into her eyes. Her eyes were getting a little watery. "Yes....." she said. Then I did the unthinkable. I kissed her. I felt everything you feel. Sparks. Bombs. Explotions. Fireworks. And Butterflies. I know from now on Tori is going to be mine. And mine only....

TORI POV

Harry kissed me. He kissed me. I felt everything. I just hope he feels the sameway.........

ANNEBELLES POV

I walked out of my room and into the living room. "Im going on a walk. I have my phone on me." before anyone could protest I was out the door. I walked to the park. I love the park. I always have. I was thinking about everything and anything when I bumped into something or should I say someone. "Im sorry. I didnt see you there." He said. I had heard that voice before. But where. He took my hand and now I can see his face. "Michal?......." I asked. "Ya? How do you know my name?" He said. "Oh my...... Michal its me. Annebelle. Annebelle Brooks." I said. "Annebelle?" He asked. I nodded. Looks like going get my life and friends back after all.

A/N 

Hey. this is for my friend Michal. well im going to bed. haha at 1:51 am. Well stay beautiful lovlies!

-Cassie