Chapter 21

I woke up screaming from a night mare. I was sweating. I got up fast and ran to the bathroom. I locked the so no one can see me do what Im about to do. I go over to the shower and grab my razor. I went to sit on the toliet. Did I mention the dream was about Mr.Simpson? Well it was. I rolled my pj shorts up. I took the razor to my thigh. I felt the cold metal against it. I pressed the razor against my skin and moved it. I repeted it 5 times for how many years I was gone. 3 more times for missing my family. 3 more times for leaving my bestfriends. 1 for me living with them. 1 for him rapping me. 1 for killing his wife. Then 3 more for me going through hell. I stopped and looked at my masterpiece. On my thigh it was spelled Hiden. Because part of my life I was hiden from a monster.

ZAYNS POV (i know right shocker) 

I was sleeping when I heard a scream that woke me up. Perrie and El are at their flats. Annebelles friends are at their flat. And that scream was a girl scream. Annebelle............ Since she is on the 2 floor and Im at the 4 floor -_-. I went running out of my room running down the stairs as fast as I can. 10 minutes later I was at the second floor. I ran straight to Annebelles room. I didnt knock I just ran straight into her room. I looked at her bed. She wasnt there. I looked everywhere. I saw the light to the bathroom in her room on. I ran to the door. I started to pond on the door. "ANNEBELLE? ARE YOU OK? OPEN THE DOOR! ANNEBELLE?" I screamed. I think of Annebelle as one of my little sisters. "Hold on." She said. I heard the toliet flush and the sink turn on. 5 mintues later I heard the sink turn off. She unlocked the door and opened it. WHen she opened it I hugged her. "Annebelle are you ok? Why did you scream? Are you hurt?" I asked. "Im fine Zayn. I just had a bad dream and also have to us the bathroom. No biggy." She told me. "I just want to make sure you are ok. I dont you to get hurt again." I told her giving her a tight hug and let go. "Im fine Zayn. No need to worry. Im alright. Just go back to your beauty sleep and I will see you in the morning." She said looking at me but not my eyes. Ok.......? "Ok. see you in the morning." I said and walked out of the room going back to my room to get some more sleep.

A/N

Hey! How was it? I hope you liked it! well stay beautiful lovlies! 

-Cassie