Chapter 7

(A/N Well my computer is stupid! I was typeing this capter and it froze on me. and it only saved half of the chapter i typed so let me try to remember it.)

When we got inside the mall I saw everything I missed. Food court.Phone cases carts. Ear pericing carts. Stores of different thing. Before I got kiddnaped I loved the mall. I would go crazy with either my money or my moms money. I just love getting stuff. We went into a store that had shoes. When I looked at my shoes and they looked like if I were to wear them even more they will just fall apart. Then all of a seden I felt hands grab my wrist when I looked up Harry and Louis took me to where the girl shoes are. I was looking I saw a big wall full of converse. I love converse. When I was looking through the shoes I found 10 pairs of converse that cought my eye. The regular black, green, red, white, blue, orange, and purple. There was a pink and black cheeta print. One that had supermans symble all over it. And one that had good and bad game characters on it. They were in my size too."Found everything?" I looked up and saw Harry. "Ya. I did." "What did you find?" he asked me. I pointed and showed them to Harry. "Nice choices!" He said. And with that he took them handed them to Louis and Louis put them on the counter. I saw Louis swipe his credit card. The boxes were put into bags and Louis came over to us to take us to a new store. Louis handed the bags to Zayn. "Take these to the car please. We will be in that store. Call or text if you need help k?" While Louis pointing at a store for girls. Oh great. Zayn nodded and went to the front of the mall to the car. This is going to be a long day........

A/N 

Here you go. 2 chapters in one day BAMB! Oh and for the converes, I just searched on google and saw them. they looked cool to me. Ok well if u still want to tell me who u think the secret admirer should be put it in the coments or suggestions. well stay beautiful lovlies.

-Cassie