Chapter Four

I look to Robert who is already looking at me with a smirk on his face. I let out a giggle and say "let's get to work". "I'll follow your lead Amber" he says with a wink.

We walk into the dance room and approach Mrs. Dawson who greets us and explains what we'll be doing over the next few weeks in preparation for the grand shebang. She then tells us the song we will be dancing to is "Vivir mi vida", a salsa song by Marc Anthony. I love this song, it's all about positive energy and living your life.

We learn the basic choreography in a week. A week full of the heaviest sexual tension I have ever experienced in my life. My face touching his, his arms wrapped around me, him lifting me, spinning me, grabbing me. His aggresiveness on the dance floor is so... Sexy.

But I've been a good girl. I haven't let him see my... What's the word..... Desperation, for him at all. But i have been making sure my rehearsal outfits are as sexy as possible *wink wink*

His intrigue makes me think... Is there a connection between us?

Well I just have to focus on my finals and the banquet and let everything fall into place.

Today is another day of class & rehearsal immediately after, Mrs. Dawson only accompanies us two times out of the four every week since we know the choreography already. Today is our alone day.

My makeup is flawless, my leggings and tank top don't show a lot but enough and hug my body at each of my curves.

I walk into the dance room, he still hasn't arrived so I decide to play some music and do my stretching. As I am once again, at my downward dog pose, he, once again, comes up behind me. I know it's him so in the middle of releasing my pose I say "hi". Before I can continue on, he puts his hands firmly on my hips, "what are you doing Rob?" "Just helping you up" I can almost hear the smile on his face. As I come up, he only pulls me closer and closer to him, I can feel his chest on my back, and even the string in his gym pants on my butt.

We are a little too close and it's making me sweat erratically.

"Am I making you nervous Amber? You seem a bit tense" he whispers into my ear. I can feel his smile on my shoulder as he circles his fingers in my hips. He's driving me infreakingsane!

He has to know who I am, I say inwardly to myself. I put my hands over his and say:

"Nope. I'm perfectly calm Rob. And by the way this is the perfect position to practice the move that I'm inputting to our performance"

"Wait we get to modify?"

"However much you like and is approved, yes Rob"

"Well show me those moves Amber"

I release my hands from over his and notice the sweat on my hand, but it's not from my hand, it's from his.

"I take it you're the one who is nervous?"

He brushes it off and immediately says "Teach me".

Now this whole time we haven't let go of each other, I'm still in his grasp. My butt to his pelvis, his chest to my back. I'm sure there will be a puddle of sweat once we release.

I didn't really have new moves... I just wanted to tease him a bit, to show him that I could tempt him just as bad as he's been tempting me since last week.

I sway my hips ever so slowly, left and right against his pelvis. I can almost hear his exhales. I'm making him tense and I love it. It's when I sway backwards that I hear his moan. His fingers clench hard on my hips. "Ouch!" I say but inside it makes my lower abdomen clench deliciously. I could have him right now, but everything must be in time. I grab his hands releasing them from my hips and turn to look at him.

"Sorry, but uh those were some very tempting dance moves" he says.

"Tempting Mr. Downey?" I say seductively and he gives me a look that makes me think he is about to jump on me. A mix of heat, aggression, and desire are in his eyes and the tension between us is so thick you could cut it with a knife.