Chapter Thirty Six

An hour later and Rob is back.

"Finally!" I say hugging him. "How'd it go?"

"Uhh...well, they know we are very much together, and that's as far as I went with info." The world will soon know of myself and Mr. Downey.

"Well, they were gonna figure it out sooner or later..." I go up to him a give him a kiss on the cheek.

We all strip into our bathing suits, rob and I already had ours on, and we spend most of the day on the beach before heading out to dinner. Rob bought me a gorgeous pair of gold louboutin pumps that I paired with a nude bodycon dress. Serena and Alex got dressed up all spiffed out as well and we had a wonderful night.

Towards the end of the night we head back to the suite and Rob and I decide to spend some time in the jacuzzi. We strip down, light some candles and enjoy each others company.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Rob says to me.

"Anything."

"Do you ever want to have kids?" He runs his fingers through my hair and massages my scalp.

"Yes, I've always wanted to have two boys."

"No girls?"

"No... I don't know why, I just know I've always wanted two boys."

"Sounds good..."

"How about you babe?" I turn to face him and run my fingers through his stubble, he loves when I scratch it.

"I'd like children, boys or girls, doesn't matter to me." He pauses for a second. "You imagine what our kids would look like if we ever had kids?" My heart drops, but in a good way...

"They'd be gorgeous... I'd want the boys to look exactly like their daddy." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"You would be a gorgeous prego. Is it weird that we're talking about this?" He asks.

"No, it makes me... Happy."

Having kids with Robert Downey Jr... The thought lingers in my mind until we go to sleep.

I dream of Rob and I in a house, making love at night and in the morning, and I wake up with a smile on my face. I have a feeling Rob and I will last forever...

The rest of the week is filled with spa visits, love making, clubbing, eating, tanning, scuba diving, dancing, and do much more. My body is tanned out by the end of the week and Rob has a glow butt, (you know, tan all over and when he pulls down his underwear its so white it glows!) Serena and I spend the flight back home making to-do lists for her wedding, I'm going to be the maid of honor! I'm so incredibly honored! They are planning the wedding to be in three months which gives us some time to do everything.

Serena and I make plans to meet up during the week to choose a venue, Rob is going to help us out with several things as well.

We arrive to Rob's penthouse and he picks me up suddenly in his arms.

"I really really really don't want you to leave babe... If I asked you to move in with me would that be insane?" My heart does it's dropping thing and I am left speechless. Moving in with Robert...?