Chapter Twelve

He places me on his bed and stands back and simply looks at me. I lay on my side, raise one leg, bending my knee of the other one. I bite and lick my lips and he absolutely notices.

"That's my job." I expect him to come to be with me, but he walks into his bathroom instead.

"I'll be right out babe... Don't do anything that I'm supposed to do! Ok?"

"Yes sir." I reply, seductively.

"Hmmm... Sir?..."

I don't reply and instead I muster up a plan. I knew I couldn't trust myself! I'm worse than a man sometimes when it comes to containing myself and self control. But, well should I?! He is Robert. Downey. Fucking Junior. He is gorgeous, he deserves something! Even if it's not all the way. Ok Amber, think...

About ten minutes have passed and he is still in the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on about five minutes ago. My bathing suit bottom is on, and nothing else. I walk into the bathroom, open the shower door and step inside. His back is to me and before he can turn around I press myself up against his back. The hot water in the shower feels so incredibly good on my skin.

I didn't even give myself a chance to take in his complete nakedness. He is a work of art. His skin is so soft, and it is made even softer by the hot water.

"Someone decided to join me" he says while trying to escape my grip on him to take a look at me.

"Oh no, you're gonna let me enjoy this" I say.

"Someone wants to tease me to the point of madness?"

"Yes and no. I want to tease you, but not too far just yet handsome" I say to him.

He gets the hint, "That's perfectly fine with me babe".

I smile against his shoulder and I kiss and bite his shoulders and spine. My hands travel from his hair to his chest, then to his hips and his waist. His body is so sexy.

I let go of him and he turns to face me. His eyes devour me from my eyes to my neck, to my chests where he places his hands making me let out a small moan, then to my tummy and my legs. He just fully checked me out and I am so incredibly turned on by it. He lets go of my breasts and leaves the shower for a moment. He comes back with a body wash in hand and he squirts some onto his hand.

"May I?" He asks.

"Absolutely" I respond.

He massages the body wash gel into my skin starting at my shoulders and chest. I can't help but bite and lick my lips over and over while he does this, the soap smells incredibly and the massage is heavenly. He repeats the process on my belly and back. He is so... Different. In such an amazing way. He skips straight down to my feet as I balance holding onto the rails in the shower, massaging my feet as well. He covers my calves and thighs. To be honest, I am so incredibly horny for this man.

"Do you want to wash something else?" I ask.

"Only if you let me." This is a serious statement.

"I do." And as I say those words, I pull down my bathing suit bottom and expose to him my intimacy. He turns me around and I can hear the bottle squirting soap onto his hand. Next thing I know his hands are on me. He starts massaging in the gel over my lower abdomen making his way down and around my butt. His hands go around my hips and get closer and closer to my area. With two fingers on each side he massages the soap around my area and at this point my hips are moving up, down and around to meet his movements. His fingers move to my center and I nearly convulse. His expert hands touch me all over at first and then exclusively at my clit. He circles it with a finger over and over. My head is on his chest and his mouth is at my right shoulder. He kisses and bites my neck and shoulder causing multiple sensations to run through my body like wild fire. And that is when I feel his fingers enter me.

"Oh my g-Yes Rob. Oh my god." I moan his name over and over as I feel my body explode. I am panting and if it weren't for him holding me up with his other arm, I would be on the floor of the shower. I feel myself orgasm so easily in his arms. I have this again today, but I needed it there. He holds me up until I recover and he licks his fingers enjoying my taste. Ugh, he is so hot. I lift myself off of him and turn to face him. I grab the body wash off the small counter in the shower and I tell him to turn around.