Chapter Twenty One

How could he say that?! I keep my thoughts to myself and I let him finish. He notices my tenseness and asks, "Everything ok babe?" Before I discuss this with him I want to clear my head and think about what I'm going to say.

"Yea I'm just gonna freshen up a bit ok?" He smiles a nervous smile at me and says "Ok." and I go to the bathroom.

Ok, he said he loves me, he said it during sex. We've known each other for almost 2 months and have been dating nearly 3 weeks. It just seems too soon to me. I'm not mad, I just want him to realize what he said, and even if he did mean it I don't want him to say it yet. We have to take our time! Everything has been rushed! Something in me loves him, but I won't say it until I feel it's genuine. Ok.

I gathered my thoughts and I'm going outside. When I leave the bathroom I notice he isn't in the bedroom. He left me a bag on top of the bed with a note that reads, "Put this on, meet me on the beach :)." Inside the bag there is yet another beautiful swim suit, this time a one piece cut out with an exposed back, and loose beige dress. He just loves to dress me. It's weird how he gets my size incredibly accurate! I do as I'm told and I head out.

There he is in his adorable red iron man swim trunks and a beige T-shirt waiting for me with two drinks in his hands. He hands one to me and kisses me on the cheek. The tension between us is thickening the air.

"Let's sit down babe" I say to him. He looks at me nervously and sits with me in the beach chairs.

"You heard yourself... Right babe?" I ask him.

"Yes, I told you I love you..."

"I just, feel kind of weird about it be-"

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way" he interrupts me.

"It's not that, it's that it's just a bit too soon. And I kind of wanted to know if that is how you really feel."

"You know what babe you're right, it is really soon, but I did mean it, do you feel the same way at least?"

"I think I do, yea, I do" he smiles big and bright. Maybe this is the appropriate time. Who knows?!

"Well lets just let it flow, ok. I care so much about you Amber." He kisses my forehead and I can just feel the love. I hug him and after finishing our yummy daiquiris we walk hand in hand on the shore of the beach. It is almost nine p.m. And the sun is almost fully gone, it's absolutely beautiful and I'm glad I get to share it with him.

After a quick walk on the beach we head back and get dressed to go to dinner. He looks so delicious in his light grey button down shirt and dress pants. I could eat him alive. I am wearing a navy cocktail dress and sexy black louboutins he bought me (of course). A waiter comes to our table and greets us in Spanish. Robert of course puts the 'huh?' face on. We decide what we want and I ask Robert to tell me so I can tell the waiter.

"...but you know it's so surprising they don't speak English" I say to him.

He apparently thinks I'm joking because he raises an eyebrow and lets out a chuckle.

"I'm serious Rob, I mean,it's a resort, and many people in Puerto Rico speak English well or at very least understand it. Well at least you have me" I say with a smile.

"And boy am I lucky to have you sweetheart" he grabs my hand and holds it on the table. I'm very lucky to have Iron Man. We enjoy our meal and head back to the suite for a movie and some more drinks!

I wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore and the smell of something delicious cooking. I step out of bed and I'm naked! Wait... Did I take off my clothes or did he take off my clothes? I have a tiny headache too. How many drinks did I have last night? My breath smells of rum and I think to myself 'why?!'.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower, this helps my headache a lot but I know food will help it even more. I put on a silk red robe Rob bought for me that I found in my luggage, underneath it another piece of sexy lingerie and I go to the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine!" He says and kisses me softly...Mmmm Roberts lips.

"What happened last night? I remember drinking but I don't remember falling asleep naked"

"Well my lady, you had a couple of drinks and you were a bit drunk and got frisky with me" he laughs the last part.

"Oh really? Well at least it was with you and not a waiter or something!"

He laughs and we eat breakfast he made together.

"I have the whole day planned for us babe, first we're going to go to the mall they have within the resort, then we're going jet skiing, then scuba diving, then we'll spend some time on the beach and later tonight we'll go dancing at the club they have here in the resort."

"There is nothing I don't love about everything you just said babe."

"Anything for you mi amor" he says to me with a Spanish accent. We giggle and get ready for the day ahead of us.

I put on a dark green maxi dress that has slits on the side up to my thighs, gladiator sandals and I steal Rob's aviators too, he's not going to use them anyway.

We head to the mall hand in hand and a few people start recognizing Robert, coming up to him, saying hi, everyone was very nice and he is always up for signing autographs and talking to fans. I got maybe two or three weird looks from women, but I expected something like that would happen. We went early to the mall so there weren't many people out thank goodness. The stores were amazing and I have a boyfriend who loves to spoil me even when I insist he doesn't have to.

"Get used to it babe. I'm not taking no for answer" he says to me. All I can do is smile.

Once we arrive to the suite to drop off our buys I have acquired a couple of watches, two pairs of shoes, a Michael Kors bag and three items of jewelry, including a charm bracelet that has the Puerto Rican flag on it. All in one day. Amazing. He bought himself a watch as well, several cargo shorts that touch his knee, THREE pairs of Ray Bans (as if he needed more) and some beach items. This is how this man shops, and he loves it. One thing I absolutely refused from him was another bathing suit.

Now off to the jet skis and scuba diving! I'm excited for this,I would normally be scared but with Robert ill go to the end of the world.