Chapter Fourty Seven

"She said WHAT?!"

"The bitch basically threatened me Serena!"

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"I'm thinking...but I'm not gonna tell Rob just yet. It's him I trust, not her."

"I trust him too girl. He loves you so much."

"I know." I smile and think of just how much my fiancé loves me. I know he does and I know I have nothing to worry about. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Hi baby, miss u. Thinking of u, everything ok?" It's a text from Rob.

I text him back. "Yes baby, I miss u too. I'm shopping with Serena. Love u xoxo." I love that he sends me texts throughout the day.

"That was Rob."

"That's the third text since he left the hotel! Yea, I think he loves you!"

"Ha ha, and that's why I love him!... So I think I'm gonna call up J and ask him what he knows about this bitch."

"By all means, go ahead." I go into my contacts and call J.

"Good morning Mrs. Downey!"

"J! You're up! Sorry to call you so early, I know it's like five in the morning over there. I just have a question and I want you to keep it between us ok?"

"Anything."

"The waitress that's always on the jet with us, uh... Paula? What can you tell me about her?"

"Well she's been working for us for quite some time. She's been thoroughly checked regarding her background and life, etc."

"Well how about the women that have been in his life?"

"She seems to intimidate them, but...you aren't worried are you? This time its very different. Mr. Downey is incredibly in love with you like I've never seen before. Is there something you want to tell me miss Amber?"

...I spill the beans to him about our confrontation...

"I see. This is very unprofessional of her."

"Yes well I would appreciate not having her around anymore."

"I understand. I'm sure Mr. Downey would be the one making the call. He loves you dearly miss Amber."

"Thanks J."

"So when you speak with Mr. Downey he will more than likely give me the order and I will do my job."

"Thank you very much J. I appreciate it."

"Anything for you two. Have a lovely day miss Amber."

"You too J." We hang up and that is that. I love having J to confide in. He's like the warm uncle you tell all your secrets to.

"So how did that go?" Serena asks me.

"It went well, I guess. J told me that in not the first to have complaints about the bitch. She seems to get on everyone's nerves. Well at least his girlfriends..."

"But you're his fiancé Amber. It's different. I'm sure Rob will listen to you and fire her or move her somewhere else. That move she pulled was very unprofessional."

"That's what J said... Well you know what screw her and lets enjoy the rest of our shopping day! Where's Alex?"

"He's having a manly spa day."

"What?" We both start cracking up and head out to shop our asses off. Rob rented a chauffeured car for us to take around the city.

We have a glorious shopping and sight seeing day filled with tons of pictures, memories, food and shopping. We are beat by the time we get back to the hotel.

Rob told me we would be doing something tonight so I decide to catch up on some sleep. I take a nap for two hours, and I set the alarm so I don't oversleep. I plan on going downstairs to the spa to get my hair and nails done.

I wake up in a daze, I hear noises around the suite. Is Rob here early? Did I oversleep? I stand up to investigate. I see a silhouette in the living room.

"Hello? Rob? Baby you here early?"

Nothing but silence on the other end. My heart falls to my stomach. What if it's that bitch?! I grab my phone and call Serena to come over now. I hear knocks on the door and she's here. Thank goodness. The shadow in the living room shuffles around and is gone... I'm guessing to the terrace.

I go to the door and open it, Serena.

"What's wrong girl? Is that bitch in here?"

"I think so."