Chapter Fifty Nine

After he removed the handcuffs from my ankles, they were a bit bruised from pulling on them, I wanted to wrap my legs around him so badly, I tackled him on the ground and pinned him down.

"Ha Ha! Now it's my turn." I picked up his tie from the floor and tied his wrists behind his back. I trailed kisses from his jawline to his neck. Oh and the sweet smell of his cologne all over his chest, in his neck, the smell of shampoo in his hair, delicious. I kiss his belly down to his sweet spot and he is watching me intently wanting to put his hands in my hair.

I hold his length in my hands and kiss it softly, I feel his body tremble under my touch. I take him in my mouth immediately, holding nothing back and he moans making me wet... I love knowing I have this power to please him.

"Stop!" He yells at me.

"Yes rob?"

"My turn."

"No. You always have your way, why can't I have mine?!" It's true. He loves being on top why can't I once in a while?

He just stares at me, and now I'm turned off. I walk away from him, in the direction of where my clothes are and he grabs my arm. I pull on it so he lets me go.

"Amber."

I say nothing, my back to him.

He comes up behind me and grabs my arms holding me so I can't release myself from his grip.

"Rob let me go." He starts kissing my neck and I try so hard to resist. There is only so much I can resist from him. His hands find their way to my intimacy and he begins torturing me. He walks me to the wall, my body up against the wall, his body against mine, his fingers massaging me driving me insane.

"Rob....mmmm... stop!" But I don't want him to stop. I need to climax.

He picks me up and lays me down on the sofa. He cradles my head in his hands and opens my legs. Next thing I know he's making love to me and we're both screaming and moaning until we climax.

"AMBER! Earth to Amber! Honey wake up." Rob interrupts my awesome daydream of last night.

"Yes my love? I'm sorry I'm rather distracted..."

"The waiter would like to know what you would like honey." He says with an all-knowing smile.

"I'll have what my husband's having and a glass of the wine he's having as well. Thank you."

"What were you daydreaming about Amber?"

"Oh I think you know." He smiles his debonair smile and in no time our food arrives.

The food was delish but for some reason I feel awfully bloated as we arrive home. Yesterday afternoon was amazing with Rob but we had unprotected sex. Yes, there's a pregnancy test in my bag. I'm planning on taking it since this morning I puked my guts out in the bathroom and today is supposed to be period day.

We undress, get comfy and Rob hops in the shower. I quickly take the test and hope Rob doesn't come out or see me just yet, he gets so jumpy for this stuff.