Chapter Fifty Four

An hour has passed and we just finished getting dressed. We enter the reception hall together once again and it seems everyone is having a ball! Rob planned this out entirely, even what our guests would be doing while he has his way with me...

"You sneaky sneaky man."

"I do what I want." He says with a wink, and frankly he does do what he wants!

The DJ makes a joke about our mysterious disappearance and we get back to enjoying our party. Everyone is on the dance floor including our parents. Ah yes, I did forget to mention meeting his parents. We had dinner several weeks ago us four and another with my parents. They are very warm and funny people. I'm glad to become apart of his family and he of mine.

The rest of the night is a musically catered perfection. My bridesmaids did a toast and each said a few words, which brought happy tears to my eyes since they are all girls I adore. My cousins and my friends and of course Serena. The men also said a few words, they're the jokesters though.

I got to dance with my dad, and Rob with his mom. Very emotional, very sweet and very heartfelt our wedding has been. It couldn't have been better.

Tonight Rob and I are simply spending the night at our penthouse and tomorrow we are off to our honeymoon! He says there is more than one location and won't tell me which they are of course, but that's ok, I can wait.

The party is over and I am beat. We say a few last words to everyone and hug our parents goodbye. Everyone heads home and we are driven home by J. I fall asleep on Rob's chest the ride back home, I wake up on his lap when we arrive and he carries me up to the penthouse.

"I love you Rob."

"I love you more Amber." He kisses my forehead and takes me to the bedroom where he begins to undress me piece by piece. I'm too tired to even acknowledge him, I don't know how he is awake right now. He unzips the dress and pulls it down. He takes off my undergarments as well and it feels so good to be naked in our bed. The sheets are cold and it feels so good against my skin. I feel him massaging my feet. I have the best husband on earth.

He massages me all the way up to my thighs and opens my legs. I know what he's doing now... he hasn't had enough.

He kisses my inner thighs and turns me over so I am face down on the bed. He kisses the back of my thighs over and over and moves to my inner thighs. I open my legs in agreement to him and his mouth moves exactly where I want it. I'm still very tired, but this feels really good.

He spreads my legs out and begins his torturous devouring of me. His tongue enters me and caresses me. He has a finger playing with my back entrance and his tongue at my main.

In no time I climax screaming his name. I turn around, laying on my back and he puts his head on my chest and covers us both with the bed sheets. Off to sleep we go...

I wake up to the smell of J's French toast... I could recognize them a mile away. Rob is still laying on my chest, his arms wrapped around me, I wouldn't have him any other way...

I let him sleep a bit more before waking him up.

"I'm so glad I get to wake up to your gorgeous eyes for the rest of my life." he says to me.

"And I'm so glad I get to spend this honeymoon with you and the rest of my life as Mrs. Downey junior. I love you Mr. Downey."

"I love you too Mrs. Downey."