Chapter Eleven

I swim several laps in the pool when I see Rob walk back onto the balcony. He still has his swim trunks on, nothing looks different.

"Hey, where'd ya go?"

"I went to speak with my agent and I ordered us some food."

I smiled at him because only god knows how bad I wanted food at the moment.

As the night goes on the food arrives, we sit and enjoy the food in the lounge area and talk. We talk about life, work, his family, my family, etc. Time goes by quickly and by the time I notice, it is midnight.

"Well Rob, I should get going. It's pretty late." Thank goodness it's a Friday.

"Don't go" Robert says and puts on a pout followed by puppy dog eyes. I go to him and sit on his lap. He puts his arms around me.

"Stay here with me Amber, it's the weekend after all and I want to take you out tomorrow. Stay, there's no harm in it and I promise I will behave." He said the last part honestly and I knew he meant it. I'm not a virgin but I don't want to go straight into this, having sex. Earlier made my body glow and he respected that I didn't go on from there. I think I can stay here tonight. Can I trust myself?

He gives me the 'make every girl on earth melt' look and smile. I smile at him and say "Ok, I'll stay as long as it's not a bother."

"You are no bother at all babe" he says sweetly and kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry about clothing and things like that, I've got you" he says with a wink.

Of course he's 'got me'. He's Iron Man. We go inside and head downstairs to the living room where he hands me a a fancy bag that was on the counter top of the kitchen with fancy initials on it.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Well you're staying here so I had my real life JARVIS pick some things up for you" he says with a smile. Can this night get any more perfect?

"But how did you know I would stay the night?"

"My charm is powerful" he says with a wink.

"You didn't have to, I could've-"

"Ah ah ah go into the bathroom and come out wearing what's in there" he demands and shoos me off to the bathroom.

I giggle out of excitement to see what's inside the bag and I go into the bathroom by his bedroom. The bathroom is gorgeous, grey and white tiles everywhere, a jacuzzi tub, a two person shower and double sink. It's heaven. It's MY dream home. Oh shit! I'm forgetting the bag! I am distracted so easily.

I open the bag and find a black lingerie set, underwear and wireless lacy bra, exactly my size. It looks so comfy and silky I can't wait to put it on but I look more into the bag and find a cute grey cotton panty and matching tank top. There is a long black lacy maxi dress as well and a silky black v-neck spaghetti strap slip, to match the lingerie I suppose. The lingerie makes sense, the maxi dress and cotton panties don't, I'll ask him later, maybe it's for tomorrow? Hmmm... I hear a knock on the door, "Everything ok babe?" He says.

"Yes! I'm just surprised, I mean I love everything! Ill be out in a sec!" I call out to him.

I'm still snooping through the bag! He should know any girl would spend their time going through new clothes.

There are a pair of gold and black strappy sandals. I think he knows of my obsession with black and gold. He's very sweet and thoughtful to buy me these items, he has such good taste, or at least his personal JARVIS (as he put it) does! I put on the lacy underwear and bra and the slip over it. It is so incredibly comfortable and smooth. I'm basically wearing a sexy night dress and lingerie. I love it and it's black!

I place the other items back into the bag and I dry my hair a bit and use some of his hair products found in his bathroom to tame it. I'm ready to step outside.

I place the bag on the nightstand by his bed and walk into the living room. He has his back turned to me and is in the kitchen preparing something. He pulled back his hair with water or gell or something, whatever it is he looks very suave and sexy. He put on a white T-shirt and grey loose drawstring pants. We both look ready for bed but due to my earlier nap, I'm not that tired.

He notices me and turns around. He takes me in with his eyes, giving me a look every woman on earth desires. He stops what he's doing and he comes to me.

"Turn around." I obey his orders (surprisingly) and turn around, my back facing him. I feel him come closer and closer to me. He wraps his arms around me, kissing my neck. He trails kisses from my neck, to my shoulders, to the center of my back sending chills up and down my spine. I am frozen in his intoxicating embrace. He spins me around and places his forehead against mine looking into my eyes.

"I'm so happy I got Jarvis to get that for you" he says with a devious little smile. He gives me a kiss and walks back to the kitchen.

"What's Jarvis' real name? Even though I do like that you call him Jarvis! ha ha"

"His name is John, so J for John and J for Jarvis, he likes it too."

"Adorable.., so, um Iron Man,what are you making?" I come up behind him and slap him on the ass. He laughs, I absolutely love his laugh. I put my hands in his front pockets and my head on his back.

"I am actually making us some snacks and drinks... Care to watch a movie with me?"

"I would love to." I say kissing his back.

We ended up watching The Avengers. Yep, I watched The Avengers with Iron Man and it was great! We laughed and cuddled, and fed each other the snacks he made. Very simple and romantic. Before we knew it, it was 2 am.

"Wanna go to bed babe?" He says to me, but I am so tired and im so comfortable. I can barely get up.

"I'm so comfy here, I don't wanna get up." That's when he does the most romantic thing ever. He picks me up in his arms this time 'honeymoon' style and carries me to his huge bed. He is so sweet, I've never had anyone do anything like that. He takes me to his room and places me on his bed. This should be interesting.