Chapter Fifty Two

"Rob... Wake up... Rob? Babe wake up!" He wakes up finally in a sweat. It's two in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep. When I entered the bedroom he's having another bad dream. It happens almost every time he's anxious, or doesn't sleep with me.

"It's ok... It's ok, I'm here baby. You just had a nightmare."

"I.... Had a dream... You said no to me at the altar and..." He tries to catch his breath. "You marched away and I called out to you but you were gone."

I hold his face in my hands. "It should be me worried, not you. You're Iron Man baby. I'm just regular old Amber..." I cradle him to my chest rocking back and forth.

"Oh Amber... My name and who I am as an actor mean nothing when it comes to how much I love you and how afraid I am sometimes..."

"Afraid of loosing...this?"

"Yea... I've lost it so many times before, I mean, this love is real and can't compare to past relationships but, I have screwed up many times."

"Well my dear, you've been nothing but great to me. I think you deserve me." I say jokingly. He smiles and kisses my hand. In a few hours we will be getting married.

Me. A married woman. Me?! And to Iron Man? Who would've thought...

"I cannot sleep and I'm not going to force myself to." I say to him.

"Ok babe. Then how about we do something productive?"

"At this time?"

"Why not?!"

"I'm right behind ya babe." Whatever...I'm not getting any sleep any time soon anyway.

We get up, get dressed and walk downstairs. He has his hat, specs and hoodie on. I too have HIS hat, specs and hoodie on. I love wearing his clothes, they smell like him...

We walk down the block and into battery park. It is pitch black except for street and park lights and the city lights of course. I would normally be terrified, but not with him by my side.

We pick a bench by the water and sit, enjoying each others company. We talk about our future, about the wedding and I even try to get in some extra details of the surprise honeymoon. He won't tell me anything about it but I know it'll be great.

An hour or so has past and I'm beginning to feel very tired. It's catching up with me.

"Lets go home babe." We head home, hand in hand. Wedding in nine hours, have to wake up in five hours. My nerves are on edge.

We get in bed and I close my eyes. I shuffle around trying to sleep but I simply can't! I wake up Robert.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry hun, I can't sleep." I feel bad I woke him up with my restlessness.

"I think I can help you with that..." He says it in a way that lets me know I will be moaning and biting my lips in a few minutes.

He gets on his knees in front of me and leans over me. He uncovers me and pulls my panties down to my ankles. He kisses my right thigh sending shivers up and down my leg.

"Tell me you're mine Amber. Now."

"I'm yours Robert."

"You're mine?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir." I like where this is going...

"Is this mine?" He spreads my lower lips and tantalizes me with his tongue.

"Yesssss... Mmmm yes Robert yes..."

"Mmmm you taste good mama... Daddy likes." He is in quite a mood tonight.

He devours what is his, eating me out like an ice cream sundae. I lost count of my orgasms. With him, they're always unlimited.

"Mmmm... Is Amber sleepy?" And before I can answer his question I feel myself drifting away...

"Mama... Baby... Amber! Wake up! We have a wedding to get to!" I hear Rob and feel his lips at my neck. I'm getting married in a few hours!