Chapter Five

*Recap*

*"Sorry, but uh those were some very tempting dance moves" he says putting his hands in his side pockets.

"Tempting Mr. Downey?" I say seductively and he gives me a look that makes me think he is about to jump on me. A mix of heat, aggression, and desire are in his eyes and the tension between us is so thick you could cut it with a knife.*

He approaches me slowly,

"What are you doing Downey?"

Silence on the other end. The space between us is becoming smaller and smaller. Believe you me when I tell you how bad I want him, but I can't have him here. This is too fast. I won't feel like I'm winning him over. It's too easy. The look on his eyes tells me he won't settle for less than an embrace.

I move back so far that my back is touching the mirror behind me. He is in front of me, nearly on top of me. His hands move to my hips, and he pulls me to him. My mind is screaming at me to resist this but my body and my inner goddess are screaming and jumping for joy. His eyes soften, he places one hand on my cheek and he comes in slowly for a kiss. I dodge the kiss making his lips land on my jaw bone. I feel him smile against my jaw. This doesn't stop him. Nope, because even though he doesn't have Tony Stark's snobbery, he does have his daredevilness in getting what he wants.

He kisses my jawbone and trails kisses down to my neck. This feels so damn good. His arms are wrapped around my waist and his hands are just above my butt. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, god how I love his shoulders, they're so well defined and muscular. I dig my fingers into his shoulders letting him know just how good it feels. He is just so sexy. I whisper into his ear "We should be practicing, this isn't the place to do this".

He places one last kiss on my shoulder and holds me at arms length.

"Well then Amber, lets practice" he says. Just like that he turns around, gets in place and winks at me with his devilish smile. I almost want to bend over laughing at how quickly he got himself together.

We practice the routine and I add a couple of things here and there. Much of the dance requires us to be very close together, which only adds to the sexual tension in the room but we are successful in rehearsing and we wrap it up at 5:30.

I put the stereo back in it's place and unplug my iPhone from the dock, placing it in my pocket. Robert comes up behind me scaring me, and snatches my iPhone.

"What are you doing with that mister?"

"You'll see... First unlock this thing for me, will ya?"

I unlock my iPhone for him and he goes to the phone app, dials a number and waits. His phone starts ringing and I immediately know what he is now doing. He has my number now. This devious sexy pain in my ass just bagged my number and I didn't even give it to him.

He smiles and says "That was easy" with a wink of course, it completes the Downey charm. I snatch my phone out of his hand and turn around to place it in my bag. He comes up from behind and puts his arms around my waist pulling me to him, he puts his head on my shoulder and whispers into my ear,

"I think this rehearsal went rather well... We practiced and now we both know how we feel about each other.... Let me take you out to eat, to uh..celebrate"

"And what would we be celebrating Rob?"

"A good rehearsal."

I take a minute to think about it, but I ultimately say "Ok, let's do it."