Chapter Twenty

We have landed in Puerto Rico and are now in a luxury limo heading to our hotel. Our luggage is being handled and we have to do nothing but relax. The limo pulls into a gorgeous resort on the water and I want to cry from happiness.

We walk inside, get checked in and walk to our suite. We walk in and it is even better than I imagined, a kitchen, full bathroom, master bedroom, and living room which leads to the outside which leads to a pool, jacuzzi and even the beach. I wish I could stay here for a month. Rob tips the busboy and we are now alone. I am going to have this man now. The sun is setting over the beach and I'm in the mood for some Robert, well I always am. I go up to him, take his luggage out of his hand and place it next to him on the floor and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist and we both know what we want. He picks me up in his arms and carries me to the bedroom. The bed looks like a world of comfort.

He puts me down and I go at his shirt removing the buttons one by one as he undoes the zipper in my skirt pulling it down to my ankles. I step out of it and remove my shirt. He removes his and I unbutton his shorts. His skin is hot and it feels good against the cold air in the bedroom. He notices that I'm wearing the lingerie he bought me a week ago, this time it's red and lacy of course. He undoes my bra strap in no time and removes my underwear. He picks me up and throws me onto the bed and he comes at me like an animal. I love it. His hands are everywhere, one touching my intimacy,teasing me and the other at my breast, massaging over and over until he feels how wet I am. I feel his erection against me and I tell him "I want you."

"I want you too Amber"

"Take me Robert. I'm yours." He smiles and takes off his underwear and I am more than ready for him. He lowers himself down first and puts his mouth on me swirling his tongue around my clitoris making me arch my back in pleasure. His fingers go in and out of me, as if I need anymore motivation to hand myself over to him. I yell "Robert please! Take me" because I can't take it anymore, I need him inside me,making love to me. He feels my desperation and hovers over me.

He inserts himself in to me slowly making my insides tingle. My body wraps itself around him and he begins to go slowly, torturously, in and out. I wrap my arms around him scratching his back. I pull on his hair and we are one. He is making love to me like no other. I have never had as much pleasure as I do with him, with anyone else. We switch positions and I am on top, I sit on him completely taking him in and his lips part as he closes his eyes, I love having this effect on him. I grind my hips right, left, around, in and out making him moan. We are so close to our climax together. We switch positions again and now I'm on all fours, he takes me from behind coming into me harder than before. Oh how my body needed this. At this point my back is arched and my moans are so loud he had to put his hand over my mouth. He has my hands on my back and is holding them tight. I love the way he dominates me.

A few minutes later I forget about everything. My mind, my body, everything is his. We are both in a trance with each other. He leans over and kisses the back of my neck. And that's when he says it. And it kills me.

"I love you Amber."