Chapter Thirty One

"I sent a driver to get your parents and we have two other guests coming as well!" He says excitedly to me.

"Who babe?"

"Serena and Alex." He smiles and I smile. This will help the tension in the room when my parents get here, thank goodness. We fix several things around the penthouse while J prepares the meal. It smells divine!

In no time we hear the elevator arriving with a "ding!" Out come Alex and Serena first then my parents and J. They all look great and my parents have smiles on their faces! Good start!

"Mami! Pa!" I hug my mom and dad and Serena and Alex, Serena and Alex say hi to Rob and Rob hugs my mom and shakes my fathers hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two, you have a wonderful, beautiful daughter." I blush as he says this and Serena goes "awwwww!" Of course.

"Thank you." My parents reply.

My mom comes close and whispers, "Tuve que convencer a tu papa para que viniera. No quería venir pero como tu novio parece tan buena gente quizás se lleve bien con el." She said she had to convince my dad to come but since Rob seems like a cool person maybe they'll get along. She also takes note on her surroundings.

"He seems rich nena." She says sarcastically to me. That's my mom, a bilingual mami. My dad has his stern face on until Rob talks to him, then it's all about baseball, Iron man and the avengers. My dad eventually cracks a smile and I know he's got him.

"Dinner is served." J says to us and we head to the dining room table. We all sit and enjoy the meal exchanging words here and there, god I'm glad Serena and Alex are here! They are helping so much and saying how great Rob is to me. I owe her! By the end of our meal we are stuffed and we all thank J who smiles and says, "It's been my pleasure." He's too sweet!

We sit in the living room and enjoy each others company. Robert and my dad are talking, my mom and I are talking and Serena and Alex are in their own bubble of love.

My mom says to me, "Mira, el parece ser un hombre educado y respetuoso, pero I have to tell you this, cuídate, ok? Always. Espero que el te siga tratando como lo ha estado haciendo." She basically said, he seems like a nice educated and respectful man, but to always take care of myself and that she hopes he continues treating me the way he has been treating me. I smile and give her a hug. I know it was hard for them to accept him but they're giving him this chance and it's great. Several hours have passed and my parents are about to leave. My father shakes hands and smiles at Rob and my mom hugs Rob. I give them both a hug and Rob's driver takes them home. We're both at the private lot door smiling, holding hands.

"Mission complete" I say.

"There's never a mission incomplete for Iron Man." He says with a smile.we head upstairs and we all go up to the balcony where we see J mixing up some drinks at the bar by the sofas.

"Oh my god yes J you read my mind."

"Mam?"

"The drinks! I desperately need a few! Ha Ha! Lets party!" Rob turns on some music and we spend the night on the balcony with Serena and Alex and bartender Jarvis. The rest is history.

No, literally. The rest was history because its morning and I can't remember anything we did after we started drinking. I open my eyes rubbing them. They hurt. What the fuck? I try my best to look around, the sun is blinding me. I think I'm on the couch in the living room. I hear movement around the penthouse and I'm guessing its Rob.

I try to call out for him but nothing comes out of my mouth. What the hell is wrong with me?! I try to get up and my body feels like a rock. As soon as I get on my feet the world spins. Shit, I remember this feeling. I feel my body temperature rise and I fall to my knees. I scream for Rob, did my voice do anything? My vision is blurry and then- black out. I see, feel and hear nothing.