Chapter Fifty

The recovery has been brutal. This woman will pay. 

He spent a night in the hospital (after he woke up) and I stood with him. My body is so sore and tired I can't even begin to explain. But I love him... so much. 

We are home now. We chose to leave Paris a bit early and told Serena and Alex to spend some more time over there on their own. Although the conclusion of my vacation with my fiance was brutal, Paris I will hold dear to my heart and hope to go there again with him. 

We arrived home two days ago, its been four days since the incident. The police have further investigated the case and all we know is that they have enough to charge her with some kind of attempt to murder. I honestly don't even want to know anything else about her. I just want to know that shes being punished and is far away from me and my man. 

He has really suffered. He didn't sleep well the first two nights home even with the medication given. I've spent those nights up with him holding a bucket next to us for the moments where he has to throw up. It breaks my heart, but he is getting better and showing significant recovery. The first time he tried to get up out of the hospital bed he nearly fell out, thank goodness J and I were there. 

My man is strong and valiant. If anything, he is incredibly pissed off. Just as I am. 

This morning, after sleeping atleast four hours straight, I couldn't sleep keeping my eye on him, he got up and J made us breakfast. He ate without nausea or vomiting. He says he feels much better, which of course makes me very, very happy.

"I love you Amber, I should have listened to your instinct the first time you told me you felt weird about her."

"It's not anyone's fault but her babe. Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong baby. I am just glad you are feeling so much better." I hold him close on the living room couch, we're all cuddled up. This whole experience, as hard as it has been, has brought us together even more. Thats the only thing the bitch got out of this, me being closer to my future husband. 

"J you can go down to your quarters. If we need you we'll buzz but more than likely you can relax the rest of the day. Thank you for everything bud." Rob says to J. He's been very helpful to both of us through this as well. 

"Very well sir. If anything, anything at all, I am right down stairs."

"Thank you J." I smile at him as he leaves. 

"Baby?"

"Yes Rob..." He has a longing look in his eyes. "What is it baby?"

"Make love to me please..." He says it like a need rather than a want. I can see the need in his eyes. He's been tortured and he needs me. 

"Ok baby... I will, but if you feel sick and need to throw up, don't feel bad. It doesn't matter to me, I'll clean you up ok?"

"Ok. But I'm feeling so much better, I don't think it will, but ok." 

He lays down on my lap and I remove his robe just enough to expose his chest. I kiss his temples first, then the bridge of his nose, each of his cheek bones and his jaw line. I make my way down to his neck and he lets out a moan, my poor man, he needs this so bad. I kiss his chest and he is as sensitive as ever. He's a baby in my arms. I kiss his abs and loosen his PJ pants. He is close to hard so I continue. I massage his thighs, legs and feet with my hands slowly. When I finish with each foot, I go up and pull on his pants just enough to expose him to me. I go slowly since he's sensitive and I don't want to trigger any bad things. 

I kiss his area, slowly and lightly. Its enough to arouse him just enough to let me know he's ready. I haven't had him since before all of this happened so I need him just as bad. What better way to alleviate our stress than with one another?

I stand and remove my long robe and underwear. He has a huge smile on his face, it's nice to see him smile... I hover over him, and I grab him with my right arm between my legs inserting him in me slowly. His lips part and my body shivers in reaction to his length in me. I follow a slow and steady rhythm, both of us in a trance... it's exactly what we need. He lifts himself up, me still in his lap. His chest against mine and I grind away...

"Amber yes... Yes baby yes... mmmmm yesss..."

"Rob... I love you..."

"I love you too..." We climax in each other's arms and it's just the medicine my man needed.

We fall asleep in each others arms, me underneath him since I don't want to put weight on his body for too long. His head at my chest, his arms around my waist. He's so vulnerable like this... I love holding him like this. 

We spend the rest of the morning resting and the evening planning our week. Since he feels so much better we can start doing things now, plan the wedding, Rob can get back to work, I can work on my strategy for my masters and getting a job. Rob says I should hire a wedding planner so I email the one we used for Serena's wedding since he left such a good impression on me with hers. As for the bitch, the feds are dealing with is and Rob promised he would tend to it since it makes me sick to my stomach simply hearing her name. The future is bright for us, there will always be haters and people wanting to tear us apart or criticize us unjustly, but all that matters is that I'm here for him and he's here for me. Team Amber and Iron Man!