Chapter Fourty Six

It's been four days since we've arrived at Paris and it has been pure bliss. We've made love maybe a million times and I can't get enough of him. We went on a midnight stroll last night just me and him and it was the most romantic thing ever. We've had dinner and lunch in maybe four or five different restaurants and have gone shopping twice. We've done so much in these few days that I can't even remember some of it.

Serena and Alex have done a lot on their own, being newlyweds, we wouldn't want to intrude in their honeymoon. We've had breakfast and lunch with them but for the most part we've been doing things separately.

Today Rob wants to take a stroll around the plaza not too far from here, even though I'm sure paparazzi and fans will be all over him. He says it won't be that bad so all I do is shrug and agree. He's in the bathroom showering, I'm almost finished getting dressed. I called my parents this morning, as I have each morning, and everything is dandy with them as well.

"Ahhhhhhh.... I love that shower."

"Isn't it just like the one we have at home babe?"

"Sort of... I like that one better."

He's dripping wet with only a towel around his waist. I go up to him and lick the water off his shoulder up to his jaw line.

"You smell delicious baby..."

"Mmmm...so do you Amber." He almost puts his arms around me when I stop him.

"You're gonna get me soaked, come on get dressed before I devour you whole." He smirks and gets dressed in a polo shirt and cargo khaki shorts and of course, you guessed it, his aviators. I put on mine as well since he bought me an identical pair.

We head downstairs and are off. It's beautiful outside, the climate here is perfect. People here have been very nice and it's been overall an awesome experience. It's about ten in the morning here.

We encounter several amazing sights, including the Arc de Triomphe, the love lock bridge, and of course the Eiffel Tower. Many of Robs fans recognized him and asked for pictures and autographs, all of them very nice. Paparazzi swung by of course but it wasn't as bad as it was back home...thank goodness.

After creating memories, kissing, holding hands and taking loads of pics we head back to the hotel and enjoy a gorgeous sunset on the terrace.

"So when do you go back to work?"

"Well see I've been meaning to tell you, in the morning I have to fly out and spend the day working...I'm sorry babe." He gives me a nervous straight smile.

"That's totally fine with me. You don't have to worry about things like that ok? I'm going to be your wife. I support your work and everything you do one hundred and ten percent." I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles his dazzling smile at me. There we are, in each others arms overlooking the gorgeous Paris sunset. Perfect.

I wake up in the morning, trying to clear my eyes, blinking rapidly. What time is it? I see Rob fully dressed, as sexy as ever in a dark grey suit.

"Aww babe don't go." I put on a pouty face and he kisses me, I stand to hug him, the trail of my silk robe following me. I hear heels coming in to our room.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Ready to leave Mr. Downey?" It's that waitress from the jet. Lord help me.

"Are you...going on the flight with him?" I ask her.

"No, I'm just here to make sure everything goes smoothly. I have several um...things I have to take care of." I nod and wrap my arms around my fiancé. I hate to see him go. He proceeds to pick me up in his arms, my legs around his waist. I'm giggling and he's smiling and kissing my neck. I can almost feel the envy radiating from the waitress' eyes. Oh well. He's mine!

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Rob, very much... Come back to me baby."

"I will. Tonight, and we are doing something when I get back so rest up!" He kisses me and I walk with him to the door. It won't be so bad, I get to see Serena later on when the sun actually comes up and we're going shopping!

I close the door and head back to the bedroom when I hear a bang on the door. Rob?

"Who is it?"

"I just need a word with you." It's the fucking waitress. What the hell does she want? "I come in peace. Just open the door."

"Ok give me a sec. I just took off my clothes."

"Fine." I run to the kitchen looking around. If this bitch tries something I have to have something. I find a knife in the counter and hope to god I don't have to use it. I really REALLY don't trust her. I wouldn't be taking such measures if I didn't feel so badly about her. Her vibe, her aura just screams loony. I put the knife in my underwear and hide it under my robe and approach the door again. I open it slowly.

"Yes... Uh... I didn't get your name..." I really never did get her name.

"Paula."

"Ah, yes. Paula. How can I help you?"

"I've seen a bunch of um...girls, in and out of this mans life."

"This uh MAN, is my future husband. You shouldn't have to worry about him."

"Well I do. You're just another one on his list and I'm on the hunt."

"Oh i'll make sure you're gone. For good Paula. It was nice speaking to you bitch." I slam the door shut on her face and before I run to call Rob I stop myself. I'm not going to ruin his day. I lock my door and windows tight and I go back to sleep. I'm not wasting my thoughts on that tramp.