Chapter Nine

We reach the other end of the pool and he tells me to put my head on my arms over the edge of the pool and just relax.

"Close your eyes babe" he says sweetly to me. His hands massage my body from my neck to my thighs and I can't help but question if I died and went to heaven. Then, I feel his lips kiss my spine just between my shoulder blades. If ladies could get boners,I had a big one then and there! His lips trace kisses from one shoulder to the other and I try to turn around to kiss him but he won't let me. His grasp is firm on me and it is driving me absolutely insane. I want to touch him and feel him and kiss him and he isn't letting me do it! I feel as though I could orgasm if he only touches me near my pelvis, that is how bad he has me.

I'm moaning and his hands move to my lower abdomen and my head leans back. His hands are moving softly against my belly. He is using the tips of his fingers to touch me and it is electrifying. He places his entire body against my back while his hands touch me and that's when I feel it. His pulsating erection against my lower back. I become intrigued by it and it nearly sends me over the edge. He pushes into me and I push back onto him making him moan over and over nearly sending him over the edge.

"I can't take this anymore Amber" he says to me with desperation in his voice. He picks me up once again by my butt, my legs wrapped around his waist and carries me up the pool stairs to the small lounge where there are sofas. He sits down with me in his lap and I immediately get to kissing him. We're grinding into each other hard. We want each other so bad, it is so incredibly evident.