Chapter Eighteen

I have a plan, a very devious, sexy, hot plan if I do say so myself. We had such a beautiful day and night on the yacht and we are back at his place. I'm officially Robert Downey Jr.'s girlfriend. It's a dream, it's unreal!

We sit down to enjoy the rest of our Saturday and watch some TV.

"I'll be right back babe" I tell him. I'm gonna go to the bathroom to put on the new bathing suit he gave me and see if I can get him to go for a swim with me upstairs even though it's almost midnight. I come back with my bathing suit on but I stole one of his shirts, his iron man shirt and I'm wearing it over the swimsuit. It smells just like him...

I walk into the living room and he's sitting on the sofa incredibly focused on the TV. I go towards him and sit on his lap, his attention is completely on me.

"Hi sexy... That shirt looks so much better on you than it does on me" he holds me tight and kisses my neck putting his hand up his shirt touching my back making my spine tingle.

"Mmmm... I love your kisses. Lets go for a swim" I kiss his neck and nibble on his earlobe... He smells so delicious.

"Sure babe, ill meet you upstairs, let me put my swim trunks on."

"That won't be necessary, just bring a towel" I say with a wink. He raises an eyebrow and smiles at me.

"What are you up to?" He steps towards me and I step back, he grabs me suddenly, I'm laughing trying to escape his hold. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and puts his lips near my ear and whispers "Ill be up in a second" he kisses my ear and lets me go. I love the way he makes butterflies appear in my belly.

I go upstairs and look around for a lighter to see if I can light the candles around the pool area. I find one in a shelf by the lounge and I light the candles by the pool setting the mood. The stars are out, the city lights are gorgeous, I stand at the end of the balcony overlooking battery park and see people everywhere, this city honestly never sleeps! I go back to the pool area and take off my swim suit and skinny dip into the pool. Here I await the arrival of my sexy Iron Man.

I hear footsteps and then I see him in nothing but a towel with a smirk on his face. I smile and feel my body's temperature rise just a bit.

"Hi babe" I say with a sexy smile.

"Missed me?"

"Of course... Now get in here with me." I demand.

"Coming dear!" I laugh as he steps into the pool throwing the towel to the side, exposing his excellent manhood. He swims towards me and, still underwater, kisses my legs up to my chest where he stands to meet my lips. He wraps me in his arms and we kiss deeply, we're making out at this point and I can feel him getting more and more excited. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. I want him so bad but I still want to wait! Come on, at least a week! I want to build momentum up to that point where our bodies become one. Rushing into sex is never good. He bites my neck softly and I pull gently on his brown locks. He carries me to the edge of the pool and lifts me up onto the edge.

"Lay down" he says practically panting. "Bend your knees babe and come to me." I follow his orders bending my knees and slide down, I know exactly what he's going to do and I'm wet just waiting for it. He kisses the inside of my thighs biting and sucking driving me insane. He touches me making me tremble and he inserts a finger as he kisses my inner thighs.

"Yes Rob... Oh, yes... Robert, oh" I moan over and over. I feel his mouth on me devouring me. He seems to love to do that... and I love getting it. I am close to my climax but I'm not going to let him continue. I get up and go into the pool and sure enough I feel his erection against my belly.

"Mmmm someone's hard" I say as I lick my lips. He looks rather surprised. I take a deep breath and get on my knees, I have a good 15 seconds of savoring him ahead of me. I grab his manhood with one hand at the base and take him in my mouth completely at first. I suck from the base to the tip, licking the tip feeling him tremble. I suck over and over until I need to breathe again. I stand up, still holding him with a hand stroking him up and down, rubbing the tip here and there and I take another deep breath. I have him in a trance. I go down again and pleasure him even more, he tastes divine and he deserves it. It felt weird earlier, me being satisfied but not being able to satisfy him. He grabs my shoulders hard as I'm still underwater and I know he's going to come soon. My lips wrap around the head and go up and down until I taste him in my mouth. First time I let any of my boyfriends come in my mouth. When I come up he is holding on to the edge of the pool panting.

"Turn around" he says and I do so. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays on my back completely satisfied.

"Mmmm, I love satisfying you Robert."

"And boy do I love being satisfied."

We step out of the pool and cuddle in the lounge area under a towel enjoying the breeze.

"Let's go to bed babe" I tell him and we walk hand in hand to the bedroom and lay in each others arms. This day has been perfect.