Chapter Sixty - The Finale (Part 3)

"It's this way babe." I pull the diaper away from Rob and show him how it's done. Our son kicks and claps as he watches us argue over how to wrap a good diaper.

"Amber when it's my day to do diapers you're doing them for me. Come on babe."

"It's been a year & you still can't do this." I tease Rob.

I pick up baby stark, hold on, let me explain the name. So we chose Robert Anthony Downey. Doesn't sound good all together, but I get to call him Tony! Which means... Tony Stark! See what we did there *wink wink*. So for now I call him baby stark, he doesn't seem to mind.

He looks a lot like his father and sure acts like him too. Labor was insane. it lasted a bit over twelve hours and was pain so bad that I don't even want to talk about it. Serena was a nervous wreck and seemed to be more nervous than me and Rob put together, but when the baby finally arrived, it was pure bliss. Instant love. I can't ask for more. He is perfect.

Rob is a wonderful father. He adores his son. The bond is very strong. I'm glad I have two gorgeous men who love me and I get to live with them in the three floor penthouse we bought a bit more uptown. The baby has his own nursery and playroom.

We leave the bedroom and head downstairs to the living room where our family and friends are. We are celebrating little Robbie Anthony's first birthday. The whole family is here. They all came to see the baby, celebrate and spend some time with us.

There is nothing like family, and to think that this all started with salsa dancing.

I get to spend the rest of my life with the two loves of my life.