Pizza or prats

[Picture of Hailey Cambridge on the media box!]

C h a p t e r 0 2

Nikki's POV

I felt my whole body slid from a soft surface and slapped into something hard yet fluffy.

"Are we home already?" I mumbled through a yawn.

Earlier, I had felt my energy drained faster than the car's fuel. Then we reached the house with my grandparents carrying an extra bag which surprisingly turned out to be me. I perked my eyes open, meeting the warm pink carpet I had since I was fifteen years old. And as I scanned the area with a royal maroon coating the walls, and ceiling looking like fresh snow made me sluggishly let out a smile. The curtains fanned with the night wind as it seeped its way inside my room through the open window.

I missed this place. I thought, squeezing the fluffy carpet with my bare hands, feeling its warmth and...

dust.

I flinched away, quickly standing up and groaning at the thought. "Need a vacuum."

"I wanna rock you up! Wanna eat your lipsss, I, I wanna make you feel wanted!!" My best friend Hailey, sang on top of her lungs

"Hailey!" I grimaced, grabbing a hair comb on my vanity drawer.

A girl who prefers wearing an unnaturally curly hair, lovely eyes like almond, ear-piercing voice, and a crazy attitude? Yhup, that was Hailey Cambridge. She's been my best friend since the day I lived here with my grandparents.

"What? You know how much I love this song of Hunter Hayes." She shrugged as the song played on and on by itself.

"Your tongue needs to be bathe with holy water." I muttered while I ambled back on bed.

Hailey opened her mouth about to assert something but I stopped her, "You knew the right lyrics Hailey, and remember we're only PG-13."

"Correction! We're seventeen, Nikki. At thirteen, our science teacher even taught us what would happen if an egg cell and spe.."

"--Spectacular!! And please do shut up before I stuff this hair brush in your mouth."

"Right, sorry." Was all she said in a sorry not sorry manner.