Bathroom

Ik I said this would be about awkward moments in restaurants but it is so don't let the title fool you....

Briella's POV.

I went out to eat one day with my aunt Julie and my cousin Lilli. I was about seven, so she was five. She asked me to come to the bathroom with her since she didn't want to go alone. After she finished using the bathroom, or something happened to this day I'm not really sure what was going on. Anyway all I can really remember was we were both standing on top of toilets. Then when I got down my foot fell in...
Thankfully I had on sandals so I didn't have to pour toilet water out my shoe. Sadly they were gel sandals so my foot began to stick to everything.

My other embarrassing experience in a restaurant happened a few months ago. My mom, dad, cousin Abby, and I were all eating at the Mexican restaurant near my house. Our waiter was a new worker there so he wasn't as good. I don't really remember what he did that was so stupid but I do recall my mother saying "god what an idiot." When he came up behind her. He ignored what she said and he gave us our bill. This does not end there... At the time my cousin Tori was working at the restaurant with her boyfriend, so after the incident she asked what happened since she saw us dying of laughter. My mom asked if the boy was a new worker since he didn't do a very good job, and she called him an idiot when he was right behind her. "Yeah he just started working here the other day that's Isaias cousin." (Her boyfriends cousin). My mom asked her to go get him so she could apologize, but it was a very awkward apology. "I'm sorry for calling you an idiot, I'm Tori's aunt she told me you were new." After that I remember her introducing herself as aunt Christy to him. She is odd i know.