Binge and Follow Me in Real Life

Hello hello. How is all of you! My day started out well. I went to olive garden then went to books a million and got Ricky Dillon's book Follow Me and a little pin that says does it look like I care? And it has a cat on it. No its not a writing pin its the one with the needle thing that you stick to stuff. So now I have a total of 3 youtuber books binge by Tyler Oakley, in real life by joey graceffa and follow me by Ricky Dillon. That should explain the title of this chapter.

And my cat just did a back flip....

Any who let's go back to a weird moment of my past life that also involves books.

When I was four I saw people in movies who always had a magazine with them or a new paper with them in the bathroom. At the time I had just learned to read full books by myself. (Little kid books though durrr). So when I went to the bathroom one day I brought a book and started reading it. I wanted someone to find me in the bathroom so they would think I was smart so even though I only went pee I spent a long time in there.

My mom was looking for me and kept calling my name and trying to look for me. Even though I was pody trained she didn't think to look in the bathroom until after twenty minutes when I had already read the book five times. It was the fox and the box. It got boring not after to long. Anyway she found me in relief but was highly confused to why I didn't respond and spent 20 minutes peeing in the bathroom with a five paged book.

Yeah I've just always been a retard.