Cows and Cows and Cows

Today my friend was at my house and my mom asked us to walk my dog (Chloe). We went around the block and there was another little dog whose name tag said cow probably because it was white with black spots Chloe looked the same but she's a chihuahua and the other dog (cow) looked like the target dog. Then the other dog ran ahead of us and actually ended up leading us back onto my street were we found a black and white husky. It followed us too. So i went home with three dogs and my mom was outside she looked confused but just started petting all the cow colored dogs. Then my brother came outside and apparently he knew who the little dog named cow came from. So we got on the back of the truck with the dog and my brother Jamie drove us to his friend Jamie's house. And yes I worded that right.... So we dropped cow off and went back home but the husky was still there and my brother said he also knew who's dog that was so we got it on the back of our truck and took him to his house.

But the owner was home so my brother tried to open the fence to let him in the back yard but the dog ran away so we decided to leave. And then my brother forgot to close the tailgate on the truck so me and my friend almost died since we had to go up a bunch of hills.