pillow talk

Yes yes, do you remember when Greg talked about pillows to Rachel? That movie was so depressing. That's how I know zayn wrote his song pillow talk about me and earl and the dying girl. I just realized something amazing. Depressing sounds a lot like ranch dressing. Ok any who this chapter is based off some thoughts I've been having lately. Mainly about this ranch dressing song in particular. It sounds like a good song but then he makes his voice sound all retarded like he gotta stuffy nose so he had to tuna up that audio tune mmmm tuna. Plus at one part it says pillow talk my enemies. Yes I will pillow talk my enemies to death.

Story time:

How to kill Shane Dawson if he was your enemey:

I walked down the road and spotted my enemy across the street, Shane Dawson. I painked but then had a brilliant idea. He made his way toward me so I had to act fast. I quickly pulled out my iPod and blasted pillow talk by zayn (apparently just zayn now but that's ok because ma no lik) get it like me no like??? Heehe any who..) Shane's ears started to bleed and he grabbed his ears in pain when suddenly 1D ran down the street to save the day. "Harry what do we do?" Louis asked. "Kick me in the balls." Harry said. "What?" Louis asks confused. "Kick me in the balls." Harry repeats. Louis does this causing harry to let out a very high pitched scream that drowns the music and saves Shane.

The end

Well um I um..... I like cheese yeah yeah ok um

Go to MaddieRoseTomlinson and wish her a happy birthday on her conversation bored because who doesn't love birthday wishes from strangers?

And follow these people
kyliegrady
AddisonAndrews
Jeremy_Is_Lemon_God

Just because I said so and

Ketchup4calvin

Because I have no idea who that is but I like ketchup and if you like mustard then we can be buddies... But please follow that random ham honk thank you kind sirs who are girls