Hello Hello

Hello! I have not updated in quit a while which is sadness.  It is currently 3:28 a.m and I can't sleep cuz zaxbys is evil. Let me explain. Today my mom went to her friends dads memorial service so when I got home from school I was alone for awhile. I really don't know what I'm gonna do when I grow up and have to live by myself for over a year when I go crazy being alone for three hours. I like singing when I'm alone so I'm running around my house singing then I run to the front door crack it open and scream outside. "Hello! Its me... I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet!" Then I stopped cuz I heard a car coming. Next thing that happens my phone is about to die but I wanna watch black butler on Netflix. Not a big deal right I can just get my charger plug it in and watch Netflix while its charging.wrong. I plug my phone up nothing happens I have this problem a lot actual. So I kept wiggling it trying to get it to work then my anger kicked in so I threw my charger and phone across the room and my charger ended up hitting the TV but it didn't mess up. Moving on! My dad calls me from the house phone saying my pawpaws gonna pick me up to take me to my moms friends house well my aunt and uncles house. So I get dressed then grab some shoes I hardly wear and decide to wear them for some reason. I'm glad I did they were very fun. We have concrete floors so whenever I skreet skreeted my feet on the floor they went squeak squeak!

I stop doing that cuz my cat looked like he wanted to kill me so I went back to singing out the front door. But this time my stupid rat dog got outside. So I'm running down the street to go catch this dog and then my pawpaw and my cousin pull on to my street and I suddenly feel retarded. Moving along. We went to zaxbys later that night. We had #04. So they call that number its not our food they call #04 its ours so I grab our bag then I was telling my pawpaw how there were two number fours he was just like okay and took the other bag that was on the counter so he got a free meal and we left. Okay so I got a number 4 meal and I forgot to tell them make it crispy chicken on the sand which so I got grilled chicken with some weird sauce. DO NOT EAT THE WEIRD SAUCE SANDWHICH. My stomach was very angry at me for that. Its almost 4:00am so imma go to sleep.

BYE