Horse Cows

So yesterday me my mom and my cousin Abby went up to my moms friend Amanda's house in Monticello. She has three daughters Maddie, Macy, and makala and her Neisse Ava was also staying the night. We spent most of the day at a river near her house and I will tell you the pain of that later.

After the river we went back to Amanda's and it was raining for a little bit and there was some thunder and lighting but it wasn't close.

So the girls all put on there bathing suits and some tennis shoes and were all going out to play in mud puddles in an open field that had like four wild horses. They asked me and Abby if we wanted to come and we did trying not to be so anti social. But we were just planning on watching them slip in mud.

So we run about half a mile threw a field past the house when we see the horses. But Maddie was far back peeing in a bush. Then Macy throws her shoes off and starts smushing her feet in cow poop on purpose while Ava and makala are petting the horses. Then we go under some Bob wire and go down this dirt road to Ava's house but then my mom and Amanda pull up so me and Abby hop in the trunk and the girls chase behind the car.

Then me and Abby spend half the night on a porch swinging like 20 ft away from everyone else.