06

October 23rd

You came in again today. I felt the butterflies bash the walls of my stomach, but seeing you now is easier.

I still get breathless at your smile, but with you around its like its the only time I'm actually breathing. You make me feel alive. If only you knew it.

Today you didn't mention the girl. You only talked about you. You also made me talk about me. I can't even render up words for my emotions anymore.

You made me believe that what I had to say was worthwhile. That I was interesting. You studied my words with such ferocity, I felt like I was under examination.

I told you about my mum and how it's just me and her now. How I was an only child. How I was allergic to cats, but still petted them anyway. Also how much I adored the winter compared to the summer.

You told me about your life. Your mum and your dad. Your little brother. Your dreams of singing. The way you hate the fact they put pickles on your burger at McDonald's. That your favourite colour is red.  That you keep on telling yourself to clean your room because dust makes you sneeze, but you're too lazy to do it.

How you would rather die than live a life without passion.

I have to mark this day down on my calendar. On October 23rd, it will have written...

"The day that I fell completely for Jeon Jungkook."