30

{Song: Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last. I listened to this  on repeat whilst I wrote this story.}

December 27

Today there was one more rose on the counter. A small note lay next to it.

"There's only one more thing to go with this..."

I picked up the red rose between my forefinger and thumb. I help it to the light and studied each petal. Only then I noticed how it shook between my fingers.

It was then when you walked into the store. Without saying a word, you placed a bottle of peach iced tea on the counter. It had a sticky note attached to it too. It said two words.

"My heart."

I walked around the counter, and stood in front of you. I stayed silent for a bit, as I studied your face once more. Your red lips against pale skin. The ebony hair the fell down and brushed your dark brown eyes. Everything I had fallen for.

"Jeon Jungkook, you've had my heart since you brought that first bouquet of roses."

And just like that. It started with you walking in to buy a bouquet of roses. Now it was a single red rose that lay on the ground at our feet, as I wrapped myself in your arms, and let everything I had ever been go, for who you are now.

"I love you."
=*=*=
END.
That was cute, short and sweet. I will hopefully be getting more fics out soon, if I can pull my stuff together and write. Thankfully I'm on "holidays" (note quotations I'm in yr 11 so there's a butt ton of homework) so maybe expect to be seeing one over the next couple of weeks
*HINT* ex tangerine
I really hope you like this short lil fic, thank you for taking your time to read it, I love you all xx.