25

December 6th.

I noticed every awkward thing you did today. Instead of finding myself sad or angry, I found it incredibly adorable.

I was so used to an outgoing you, that this shy version of you made your beauty get over shadowed with cuteness. You were acting like a elementary boy getting flushed around his crush.

It was like we had swapped roles. I was the cool headed one whilst you were the stuttering mess. It was strange for me. Some how your nervousness gave me confidence.

I took my turn in surprising you today.

You sat rambling about something non stop. When you looked and found me staring at you in fascination, you stopped. You apologised for ranting, by ranting.

I leant across and kissed your cheek, causing you to go silence.

I called you cute for rambling. You looked completely caught of guard. I considered it mild payback for actually kissing me on that day.

I watched in triumph as a smile spread over your face, making your eyes crinkled. You started to act normal after that. As if it was everyday. I loved every moment of it.

But there was one thing that could never leave my mind.

Today, you looked at me the same way you did when you used to talk about her, Jeon Jungkook.

=*=*=
Literally 1 read from 500 views. Thank you my beauties xx