19.

November 26th

Kim Taehyung was with us today. I'd met him enough to call him a friend. He just isn't as close to me as you.

A small part of my mind keeps telling me this is a good thing. I was friends with your best friend, so it was going to make it easier to slip into your life.

Once less person to impress. One more person to bring into my life.

I wanted to slap myself in the face for those thoughts.

You thought it would be a nice joke to take us all to a garden show. At least, a joke towards me. You didn't know the main reason I worked at the florist was because I did have a love of flowers.

I thought Tae would be annoyed but he ran all around the gardens in wonder. He was such a child sometimes. He seemed to create his own worlds and just chose to live in them instead. I could see why you compared him to an alien. Mostly because he seemed too preoccupied in his thoughts to act human.

I was glad you introduced him to me. He was fun to be around.

You then decided to apologise for taking me here on my day off, considering I'm usually surrounded by flowers. I swore it was ok. If I'm honest you could have taken me to watch two old guys attempting to play tennis and I would have enjoyed myself. I wondered how long it would take you to realise your presence is what makes me enjoy myself, rather than the place you take me to.

You seemed happy that I was honestly enjoying myself. I laughed at Taehyung as he attempted to jump over a small hedge but got his foot stuck and fell half over it, half in it. It cause him to get yelled at by one of the people running the show.

Nothing in this world could ever compare to the sound of your laugh.

You picked up a yellow rose with a red tip on the end when no one was looking. I had a heart attack when you held it out to me. That was until you said I should give it to Tae to represent our friendship starting. I told you he was already my friend. You shrugged and gave me the rose saying it could be mine instead.

If there was a way to forever preserve a rose I would do it.

The three of us spent the day together. As the sun set, Tae told us he needed to leave. Before he did so, he whispered something in my ear. I blushed and you asked me what he said. I said it was unimportant.

You want to know what he said to me Jeon Jungkook?

"Good luck."