10

October 27th

I think peach ice tea may be our thing. At least, that's what you told me.

It was sweet. But it wasn't as sweet as hearing that you came in the last two days to find me. You didn't know I didn't work those days. You told me you were disappointed. But Taehyung wasn't. He got free iced tea.

You said the other lady was nice, but she didn't know the flowers the way I did. I sat with you as you ranted about this girl.

I focused on the way your lips wrapped around each word you spoke. You didn't hesitate for any moment as you talked about her. You meant every syllable you said.

I took notice of the shine in your eyes when you described her face and how your heart almost couldn't take being around her. I also noticed the light pink tinge in your cheeks when I teased you for being lovesick. You gave me a grumpy look, trying to be mad. I ended up laughing at you instead.

You made me laugh so much today. For a moment my heart was at peace. No, I didn't have you in my arms, but I still had you.

Each day that passed it seems it gets easier to come to terms with that fact. I remember I did come to terms with it one day, but you got close and I lost it, but you sitting in front of me right now, the way your lips curve as you spoke about her, it made me smile.

I still have so much to learn about you, but from what I know about you, I was proud of you.

You gave this girl every piece of your heart. You didn't hold back. You wanted her to know just how much you were in love with her. I hope she never took it for granted for a single second. I do admit, I wish it was me that you did this for, but right now, I just wished that anyone would be willing to do that for me.

I think I am finally content, Jeon Jungkook.