20

November 27th

You danced with me again today. We got caught by a customer. She didn't seem too bothered thankfully. I'm just glad my boss wasn't there or she would have told me off.

When the lady left, she said we were a cute couple.

You were too preoccupied by a butterfly ornament made for a garden to hear her. She also left before I had a chance to correct her. I guess I'm apologising for my hesitation to tell her we weren't together. I also wish I didn't need to hesitate. That I could have just smiled and said thanks. But I knew you weren't there yet.

You needed a friend.

So that's what I was. I was your friend. You were mine. So why was it not enough for me.

It was becoming unhealthy for me to be around you. I was becoming too attached to something that may never be mine. I wanted to tell you to back it up, to not treat me like I was your favourite person on the planet. It honestly nearly hurt me being around you. But I couldn't leave you. I knew being around me seemed to help you but it made me worse.

I was love sick. Not the good kind either.

It was getting harder to restrain myself from you. Especially when you sneakily pick a purple flower from a nearby bouquet and place it behind my ear, saying the colour matches my sweater.

The feeling of foolishness over you was overbearing.

Gosh, what are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?