18.

{Song: Fools - Cover by Rap Monster and Jungkook}

November 23rd

I don't think my back has been in that much pain. I do not plan on sleeping on the couch again. Even though my body ached, my heart felt at piece.

Until I realised you were no longer by my side.

For a second I felt everything in me drop. You had left. Or maybe I just dreamed it all. That was until I heard noises behind me in the kitchen.

There you sat, perched at the bench, eating cereal. It almost hurt me how easily you fitted there. How easily I could picture you being there every morning.

You realised I was awake and cheerily bade me a good morning. You told me you would have cooked but there was nothing to cook and you were scared you'd burn down my house.

I could barely pay attention to your words.

I couldn't stop staring at you. Your eyes were a little swollen from sleep. You were no long wearing a hoodie, but you were in a crinkled plain white tee. Your hair was sticking up in some places and was a perfect mess on your head. You were also smiling with your whole face like I loved.

I almost had to clutch my chest at the rush of love I felt for you.

All I wanted to do was get up, walk over and kiss you. My finger literally dug into the couch to stop myself. How stupid is that? I had to literally restrain myself from going to you and not letting you go.

My beautiful illusion of staring at you was shattered when I noticed the clock. I was late for work.

You apologised the whole time we ran. You blamed yourself for making me late. After a while I pulled out the piece of toast I had in my mouth, and placed it in yours instead. I loved hearing you speak, but I didn't want pointless apologies.

Then you got mad because I gave my breakfast to you. So you took a small bite and then forced it back into my mouth told me to eat.

It was hard to eat with the huge smile on my face.

Oh god, you've made me a complete fool Jeon Jungkook.