09

October 26th

You asked for more red roses today. When I handed them to you, your pricked your finger. I didn't think anything could match the same colour red as your lips.

You refused a band aid, but that's ok. It just means I can use it for the crack in my heart. Maybe it hurt more because I had come to terms that you weren't some fantasy in my head. You weren't a pretty face for me to pine for. You were a real person, and I was beginning to know who you are.

Your beauty ran deeper than I could have ever imagined.

You aren't a stranger to me anymore. It never pained me as much to see you give your heart to another than it did today. Maybe it's because you had come to purely see me for the last few days, that I forgot that I wasn't the only one who longed for your company.

I feel as if I should thank you though. You made me realise I was siding with my stupidity all over again.

Seeing my stupidity killed my last piece of hope, and now I have found contentment in calling you my friend.

I know I will never be able to stop admiring just how beautiful you are. I will never not notice how your ebony hair and red lips stood out violently against your pale skin. I won't stop my heart from shaking when you would grace me with a smile. Especially one where your whole face contorts in happiness, your eyes practically closing and your nose scrunching up. Knowing that the smile was for me, settled the yearning of my heart.

I noticed your small smile as you stared at the flowers in your hands. I know you were thinking about her. I found myself looking straight into your eyes. I found words tumbling out of my mouth.

"Jeon Jungkook, go get her, and don't let her go."