21

November 30th

Honeycomb is your favourite ice cream. You got it last time I took you and you got it again today.

We walked the streets, ice cream in hand, just talking and laughing.

I noticed every time your hand brushed mine. I noticed how we walked so close that our shoulder brushed. I wondered if you did too. Is this really all one sided? Is everything magnified because I am hopeless for you?

Your hair was gorgeous in the sunset. It almost turned a violet colour. The sun hit your eyes on an angle making their dark colour bright up into a glorious brown. Your lips had gone a deeper red from the coolness of the ice cream.

You noticed me looking at you, but you didn't comment on it. You smiled, before reaching down and rubbing your thumb on the edge of my lip, saying I had left over ice cream there.

My heart was in my throat.

I was left void of breath, but you took in deep breaths. It was understandable, because you were the one that stole it from me. You gave me one of your crinkled nose smiles. For a second the world stop, and I was just staring at you.

You stared back at me, your smile fades ever so slightly, but you didn't break eye contact. Any thought of catching my stolen breath was gone.

For a moment I thought you were going to kiss me.

Until your smile faded completely when you looked at something over my shoulder.

She was there, sitting in a car, with the same guy from the other day. She was kissing him as passionately as I wished you were kissing me now. I pushed out my selfish part and I went to comfort you.

You surprised me again today. Which is kind of unsurprising also.

Before I could say a word, you looked at me and utter two simple words.

"Fuck her."

And that was the moment, when you kissed me Jeon Jungkook.

=*=*=
Because I feel crappy. Enjoys my lovelies