16.

{I wanted this photo for a bit of  a giggle}

November 21st

You not only smiled today, but you laughed. I wanted to appreciate it a lot more, but I was too busy squealing about the bird poop on my shoulder.

After I was over my disgust, I laughed too.

You then felt bad about laughing at me and gave me your jumper. It smelt like you. I never wanted to take it off. I hope you never find out I now sleep in it every night now.

I was so pathetic over you.

I blushed when you told me I looked cute in it. It was too big, and cover my whole hands besides the tips of my fingers. You noticed. You told me how tiny my hands were. You held my hand against the sun and placed yours against mine. My hand looked dwarfed and tiny against yours.

I took a picture in my head of my hand placed on your's. It took everything to in me not intwine my fingers with yours.

I feel as if your broken heart is being mended before my eyes. The boy that sat on the counter talking about how good the last was Avengers way too louder than necessary was starting to show.

This is also bad for me. Because the more you forgot her, the more I couldn't stop thinking about you.

My timing is so horrible, but I can't shake you off. I don't think I'm going to ever. I would miss your eyes, your lips, your presence. Your smile. God I would miss your smile so much. Have I told you how much I love it yet?

So I stay.

I just hope one day you'll wake up and smell the roses, Jeon Jungkook.